Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Analyzer Column Filter with Igtdsequential Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome. Thanks for this, Conall. I will take a crack at it too.

Comment

I got the sequential signal working thanks to the file you provided. I blocked out the Countdown signal, not sure if you had a need for it?

I would like to add another useful feature. As per page 28 of the Bloomberg D3mark Indicator book, a meaningful response should occur within 12 days of a sequential or combo signal. Therefore, I'd like to add an option for the signal to show if a sequential 13 or combo 13 has occurred within the last 12 days. Also added two items to the to-do list:
      -Add Combo Recycle Signal
      -Move Plot to lower panel

Latest version attached
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Splex View Post
        I got the sequential signal working thanks to the file you provided. I blocked out the Countdown signal, not sure if you had a need for it?

I would like to add another useful feature. As per page 28 of the Bloomberg D3mark Indicator book, a meaningful response should occur within 12 days of a sequential or combo signal. Therefore, I'd like to add an option for the signal to show if a sequential 13 or combo 13 has occurred within the last 12 days. Also added two items to the to-do list:
        -Add Combo Recycle Signal

Latest version attached
        I have added an option for the signal to show if a sequential 13 or combo 13 has occurred within the last 12 days as well as add Combo Recycle Signal.

Couple of things to work out still:
        -Values show nicely in data box but I can't get it to work in the Market Analyzer

Latest version attached
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello folks - I use this a lot and it a good port. Did you ever finish this project for NT8? Also, is it possible to set an alert sound when 8/9 and 12/13 are forming - So a heads-up alert.

All the best.

Mike

Comment

Hello Zoticus,

Splex's attached file is for NinjaTrader 8. It is provided in source code format and is not provided as an export. You will have to drop the .CS file in the Documents\NinjaTrader 8\bin\Custom\Indicators folder and then recompile NinjaScripts in the NinjaScript Editor by pressing F5.

Splex, could you share your modifications on our User App Share? Submissions can be made in the forum linked below.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...app-submission

ZOTICUS, you can fire an Alert off of a certain day by using ToDay and checking if the data is August 9th or December 13th. You could also check Time[0].Day and Time[0].Month to check the day and month from the processing bar's timestamp.

ToDay - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...nt8/?today.htm

Alert() - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help.../nt8/alert.htm

We look forward to assisting.
            JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Creamers, 04-27-2024, 05:32 AM
            12 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Creamers