Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Numpy and Keras

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numpy and Keras

Hello i'm trying to use Numpy and Keras and I'm having some trouble with references some packages.
    With visual studio 2022 .net 6.0 I create my aaplication that was using both of them and then I copy pasted the .dll for keras and numpy in Custom and then referenced them. So i removed the error of referencing and that's ok. After that i get some error that i'm missing the refrence to the assembly of netstandard version = 2.0.0.0. What should i do now?
    I located in C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.408\Microsoft\Microsoft.NET.B uild.Extensions\net461\lib the netstandard but then when i copy paste the dll in custom and reference this i start to get the error :
    NinjaScript File Error Code Line Column
    DownloadTest2.cs The type 'System.ValueTuple<T0,T1,T2,T3,T4>' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'System.ValueTuple, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51'. CS0012 141 29

so what i do is i go in the project where i had the system.valuetuple working, i copy paste in custom I reference and i get the same thing saying that I'm missing system.runtime something.
    So i do the same thing again (copy paste custom -> add reference ) and i start to get a lot of conflict .
    What should i do?

thanks

Hello StefanoMuscariello,

NinjaTrader uses .NET 4.8.

Likely this is .NET 6.0 code that is not compatible.

Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
    14 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes