Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Replay Data Downloader does no longer work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay Data Downloader does no longer work?

I have been using the following downloader http://marketreplaydata.com/ for getting market replay data for 9 months. Now it suddenly does not work anymore. Somebody using it too and has got the same problems or is it only on my computer?
    Thanks in advance

Hello jzag456,

Thank you for your post.

I have not seen other reports of issues with this service today. I would recommend that you reach out to marketreplaydata.com to report this issue. Marketreplaydata.com can be contacted by email at [email protected].
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Did that already 4 months ago for another reason

4 months ago I wrote them an email because one day was missing in YM-Future, still received no answer until today. I already downloaded the file with the ninjatrader software. I can no longer connect to the server but don´t know if my ninjatrader software or the server of the service is the reason for it.

Comment

Screenshot

here you can see a screenshot
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

We would not have information regarding the functionality of this third party service. Since it looks like there is an issue with connecting to the third party server, I would recommend reaching out to marketreplaydata.com for more information.
          Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by jzag456 View Post
            4 months ago I wrote them an email because one day was missing in YM-Future, still received no answer until today. I already downloaded the file with the ninjatrader software. I can no longer connect to the server but don´t know if my ninjatrader software or the server of the service is the reason for it.
            I hate to be critical, but I have never had them respond to email queries about the data.

Comment

Hello All,

I contacted the vendor for more information. After reviewing this thread, they let me know their FAQ page addresses all of these questions. Please review the FAQ page for this product and feel free to email info[at]ninjatraderecosystem[dot]com if you'd like me to put you in direct contact with MarketReplayData.com

The Intentional Trader aims to provide you with the new market replay data downloader NinjaTrader 8. You can download multiple days in one click and rest easy as your replay data downloads. Contact us now!

Comment

Unfortunately there is no helpful information given for this problem

Comment

Everything is working again after changing one of the txt files the downloader added to the User/Documents/Ninjatrader 7 folder.
                  Thanks anyway to the support.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
                  4 responses
                  1 like
                  Last Post jgualdronc  
                  Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes