Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rename an instrument and edit its timestamp details/feed for maket replay

Hi,
    I am interested to know if it is possible to alter to edit the details of the market replay for a given instrument.

For instance, what I am particularly interested is to know if I can modify the market replay feed for ES Mini and change the timestamps and the name of the instrument.

This way I will be able to split the instrument into several instruments, and to modify the timestamps.

For example if I have the market replay for ES Mini for Jan 01 - Mar 31, I would like to split that feed into three separate instruments named "ES Mini Jan", "ES Mini Feb" and "ES Mini Mar".

Then I would edit the timestamps of those instruments to all match the same timeframe.

And in the end I could run market replay simultaneously on all three instruments without the risk of interfering to each other.

This way I could greatly speed up the market replay limit of 500x , as I would be able to scale up the speed based on the number of simultaneous instances I run for the split months.

I would very much appreciate any information about the way market replay data is structured and how I could edit it. Even if you are not certain how I can do that, I would still appreciate any input and tips on how to investigate further if I can do the abovementioned.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

Unfortunately, modifying Market Replay data is not possible with NinjaTrader 7. However, this will be possible in NinjaTrader 8, as Historical and Replay will be able to work together.

Let me know if I may help further.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
    0 responses