Still no fibo fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

I've seen the video about NT8. But I haven't found any info abot Fibo fan. Only this new feature is: the Gann fan was improved. Can it does as Fibo fan too? Or what is improved?

Thanks Tom

Comment

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your post.

At this time I cannot say for certain if this will be implemented. You can view a list of the major enhancements at the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/downloads...njaTrader8.pdf

Comment

Thanks. I've read it yet but I can't found Fibo fan anywhere. Is this any beta version of NT8 to try it? When can I try it?

Thanks. TOm

Comment

Hello Tom,

Thank you for your response.

There has been no word on the Fibonacci Fan for the next major release of NinjaTrader. The Beta has not been released yet, however you can send us a note at platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com if you would like to be put on the list for the Beta.

Comment

Hello Patrick,

I'm sad there isn't any word on Fibonacci Fan in NT8. This would be only 1 day work for you to put it in but for a lot of people will be very usefull. I'm sad because of your colleague have promised us and we paid a lot of money for NT and the NT develeopment doesen't want to see our request. Other trading softwer like metatrader has fibo fan and other usefull drawing tools, and this is an free programm! I'd like to use it likely insteed of NT but you will paid the price of NT back? If not, please achieve to integrate the fibo fan or please paid my money back and forget us forever. We paid for it a huge money!!!! Tom

Comment

Hello marotom,

Thanks for your reply.

Any feature requests are being taken into consideration and are not guaranteed. Not all feature requests will be implemented.
              It will be possible however to custom code drawing tools in NinjaTrader 8 so if the Fibonacci fan is not included in the public release of NinjaTrader 8 it can be custom developed.
              BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I'm deal with fibo fan again. I'd have an ask to you. Could you recommend an indicator or other srcipt that deal with drawing an line on chart? When there is an script with it I could draw an arbitrary line it can be possible to improve an fibo fan. Or there is an script where I could get the start and end datas of an drawed line?
                thanks Tom

Comment

Hello marotom,

Thanks for your reply.

I would recommend reviewing the DrawLine() section ofthe help guide.
                  BrandonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK,. thanks, but when I'd like to use I'd like modify the parameter of line on the chart. I can draw an line on chart but I can't modify the end/startpoint of the line real time (without script) on chart after created the the line using script.
                    Is there any solution?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Brandon View Post
                    Hello marotom,

Thanks for your reply.

I would recommend reviewing the DrawLine() section ofthe help guide.
                    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...l?drawline.htm

Comment

Hello marotom,

Unfortunately, it would not be possible to adjust the manually drawn objects from within the NinjaScript code.

Comment

Hello Patrick,

officially not possible. There is other way to solve it. I've seen other user who can make this. Etc eDanny user. He made an individual drawing object you know surely he has an close connection to you. But he won't get me the code. So there is absolutely an way to drawn objects from within the NinjaScript code. Please send me an sample file an individual drawing object. my email. reg.tom at freemail.hu

thanks! Tom

Comment

Hello marotom,

I am not familiar with any means to achieve this, but one of our Support Forum members may be.

Comment

Hello,

thanks for response. In this situation could you recommend anybody from NinjaTrader company who is familiar with this? That way would be the faster and better. Josh is there at you yet?

thanks. Tom

Comment

marotom, you can iterate through the DrawObjects collection and differentiate objects that user drawn. A while ago this indicator was included in our sharing section giving you a range of ideas in this area to work with

Our next major platform update will introduce the ability to create your own custom drawing tools through code and all our default shipped objects are exposed for review and modification.
                              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                                Our next major platform update will introduce the ability to create your own custom drawing tools through code and all our default shipped objects are exposed for review and modification.
                                Hello Bertrand,

thanks for good news! It's good to hear it but I'd like to use it ASAP and I don't have time to wait to 2015/2016 :-( so therefore I'd like to solve this problem.

Tom

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Taddypole, 04-26-2024, 02:47 PM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Eduardo  
                                Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
                                6 responses
                                0 likes