Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
    Yes, if you work with this setup on FX spot charts, I would drive conditions from the bid price unless you're specifically setting up the charts to be based on another series.

Comment

Originally posted by tonynt View Post
      koganam,

I had some trades today and I allow to show in the attached screenshot one current trade where you can see the entershort (the black line) and at about 13:26 the touch with the Donchian (red colored). But there is no exit with
      if(GetCurrentAsk(5) == Instrument.MasterInstrument.Round2TickSize(Donchia nChannel(BarsArray[5],21).Lower[1]))

I have no idea what I have done wrong.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Best regards
      Tony
      So you are using at least 4 additional barSeries? I do not know how you have gated your processing, so there is little that I can say from a picture, which essentially lacks any further context.

If, as it seems that you must, you have a multi series script, you have to use some BarsInProgress and Print() statements to see on which bar series your tick is coming in, and whether your exit block is being entered at all on the relevant tick.

Comment

koganam,

thank you for your posting. I have several different dataseries in my strategies - depending from instrument and depending from strategy I use some of them.

Everything works fine with BarsInProgress. And with your hint here in this thread I can now do the exit when touching the Donchian. Changed all to Bid price now also referring to NT-support.

Thank you again for your help.

Have a great weekend!

Best
        Tony

Originally posted by koganam View Post
        So you are using at least 4 additional barSeries? I do not know how you have gated your processing, so there is little that I can say from a picture, which essentially lacks any further context.

If, as it seems that you must, you have a multi series script, you have to use some BarsInProgress and Print() statements to see on which bar series your tick is coming in, and whether your exit block is being entered at all on the relevant tick.
        Last edited by tonynt; 04-19-2013, 10:12 AM. Reason: error in translation, sorry

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post john_44573  
        Started by reynoldsn, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post reynoldsn