Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re-Entry after Stop-Loss

Hey Guys,

I have created a strategy with the strategy wizard. It identifies both short and long signals and enters accordingly into positions.

I have a problem with the Stop Loss function. Once the Stop Loss level is triggered, the system closes out the position (which is the desired outcome). However, as long as the signal is valid, a re-entry is triggered (not desired!).
    On the other hand, I don't want to prevent the system from reentering the same side (which means I want it to accept a long position following a long position that is closed out regularly i.e. without Stop-Loss.)

Can anyone help me with this problem? I have attached a picture of one of the situations. After the StopLoss I want the system to prevent the reentry during the same signal (which is given here).

Thank u!!
    Attached Files

However, as long as the signal is valid, a re-entry is triggered (not desired!).
    You should set a boolean to TRUE if there was an entry on the signal, and only allow an entry when that boolean is FALSE. On a new signal reset the boolean to FALSE.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by set2win, 08-04-2021, 09:23 AM
    39 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WaleeTheRobot  
    Started by md4866, Today, 08:15 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post md4866