All charts stuck on the exact same time stamp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matthew,
    Okay. That's good to know. I will try to get an additional temporary IQFeed login and set up a test on a 2nd PC next week. I'll keep you posted.

Thx,
    Lou

Comment

Matthew,
      This isn't anything I want to investigate right now in detail but for the record I set up 2 equities volume-based charts yesterday and they've frozen as of yesterday's close. That is, they didn't update at all as of today's open. I had to close them and set up new charts to get the data flowing through the charts again.

Is there a known issue here? If not, then it'll be something else to monitor when I set up the test next week.

Comment

Are you sure you have a real-time subscription to these markets? On the Log tab of the Control Center, does it say anything about delayed data?
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Yes, they are delayed data. That wasn't the point. The point was after 29 minutes into the session the charts we're still frozen - that's beyond any regular delay. (I think the delay is supposed to be 15 minutes.) But, as soon as I opened a new chart with the exact same ticker the new charts populated to the 15 minute delay as expected. After the new charts started working I deleted the old frozen charts.

Comment

The delayed data does not update in the chart. The chart will remain static from the last time the data was requested. You must reload the historical data for the charts to update and at this point it will be populated to the 15 minute delay period.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
              The delayed data does not update in the chart. The chart will remain static from the last time the data was requested. You must reload the historical data for the charts to update and at this point it will be populated to the 15 minute delay period.
              Okay. Maybe I have special charts My delayed charts are updating w/o reloading right now. The problem I had was that they didn't restart on the new session 1 day later. But, if you're saying that's expected behavior for NT with delayed data then so be it.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post Skifree
              by Skifree

Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
              0 responses
              1 view