Collapse

CliSecure Protecting Your Code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the second PC I have the NT version 7, and other strategies do not give me error. thanks

Comment

Mariano,

There is essentially 4 causes for this that are the most common.

A) There is an error in the strategy you are trying to import.

B) One of the PC's has NT 6.5 whereas the strategy was created in NT 7, or vice verci.

C) One of the PC's has a non-compilable state due to errors in indicators or strategies.

D) One of the PC's is missing an indicator that the strategy is using.

You need to be sure the PC you are importing the strategy into is in a compilable state by attempting to compile on them before you import the indicator.

You then need to be sure both PC's have the same version of NinjaTrader.

You then need to be sure that the Strategy doesn't have any errors when you compile it.

You then need to be sure that the Second PC has all the indicators that the strategy uses on it as well.

If you could possible take some screen shots of these steps it would help us in remedying the issue.

How to take a screenshot on your smartphone, tablet, notebook or desktop computer
      Adam P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

If you use in the first PC: "export compiled assembly", (v) Protect compiled assemblies, in the second PC I can import that strategy?

Comment

Mariano,

"Protect compiled assemblies" only works if you have a license to use the Secure-Team product.

Agile.net is a best-in-class obfuscator for .NET platform. Agile.net protects .NET applications against piracy, code theft & malicious tampering.

Otherwise, you can use "Export compiled assembly" but the code will not be protected from decompiling.

Comment

on the second PC I have not installed CliSecure, why not let me import a strategy compiled?.Thanks

Comment

Thank you. I have a license in the first PC, CliSecure 5.3
              for NinjaTrader

Comment

Mariano,

Could you perhaps email me this indicator so I can take a look at it? I suspect its missing a file in its assembly, but we can isolate whether or not there is a compiling issue if I can import.

You also need to make sure that the system you are importing protected assemblies on is authorized to have them. This is used for developers to ensure that their indicators are licensed.

You can send the indicator to [email protected] with ATTN adam in the message body.

Comment

Thank you very much. Fixed encryption issue.
                  Please, How to put "two" time slots( 90000-110000 and 150000-170000). I have an example of a time slot.
                  if (Totime (Time [0])> HoraSalida | | Totime (Time [0]) <HoraEntrada)
                  {
                  ExitShort ("", "");
                  ExitLong ();
                  return;
                  }
                  Last edited by MarianoMA; 12-05-2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Hello MarianoMA,

You can structure valid time ranges using the right logical operators. Here is the example you were looking for:

How to put "two" time slots( 90000-110000 and 150000-170000)

Code:
                    if ((ToTime(Time [0])> 90000 && ToTime(Time [0]) < 110000) || (ToTime(Time [0]) > 150000 && ToTime(Time [0]) < 170000)) { }
                    Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

After upgrading to NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.8 I get this message, when I try to export a protected assembly.

Please advise what to do. No problems with prior versions.

Edit: Problem is solved, NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.8 requires upgrade of CliSecure to release 5.4.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Harry; 12-13-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Thank you, does not work. I think so.

if (ToTime (Time [0])> 0 & & ToTime (Time [0]) <90000 | | ToTime (Time [0])> 110000 & & ToTime (Time [0]) <150000 | | ToTime (Time [0] )> 170000 & & ToTime (Time [0]) <240000)
                        {
                        ExitShort ("", "");
                        ExitLong ();
                        return;
                        }

Comment

MarianoMA,

For the time ranges you have to be very careful with parentheses and operators in order to create the right expression. While you can do it all in one condition, but it may also be easier to follow if you structure as multiple bool conditions.

Code:
                          bool timeRange1 = ToTime(Time[0])> 0 && ToTime (Time[0]) < 90000;
                          bool timeRange2 = ToTime(Time[0])> 110000 && ToTime (Time[0]) < 150000;
                          bool timeRange3 = ToTime(Time[0])> 170000 && ToTime (Time[0]) < 240000;

if(timeRange1 || timeRange2 || timeRange3) {}
                          Ryan M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Can you please provide the Link to the latest version of CliSecure for NT users.

Thanks.
                            Last edited by NinjaTrader_Brett; 12-14-2011, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Guys, we've looked further into and the needed CLISecure version would not change going from R7 to R8.

If you get the message that an outdated CLISecure is used, please unsinstall current NT7R8 and redownload the installer fresh from here : http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration.php

The CLISecure version used would stay at the 5.3.1.0 release.

Thanks,
                              Last edited by NinjaTrader_Bertrand; 12-14-2011, 06:15 AM.
                              BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
                              6 responses
                              1 like
                              Last Post jgualdronc  
                              Started by Touch-Ups, Today, 10:36 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes