Collapse

NT7 and Windows 7 SP1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok I hope I can get this right. To begin with there was no NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll in the Reference box, but if I double click on the error message I get a Custom-NinjaTrader.Vendor file that contains all the indicators that are causing the error. I tried Adding these indicators in the Reference box and then Compile, but the error still says the files can't be found.
    Also I found the Wilder indicator in the NT 6.5, bin, custom, indicator file. I also found my strategies, but I can't find my custom indicators. Where might I find the indicators I developed?
    Last edited by CaptainAmericaXX; 06-28-2011, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Please make sure you have your license key saved (Help--> License key) and then shut down NinjaTrader.

Next navigate to (My) Documents\NinjaTrader 7\Config.XML and delete this file.

Then restart NinjaTrader and reinput your license key.

You will then need to setup your live data feed connection via our connection guide:

Get the support you want and need 24/5 and join a community of active futures traders for trader-to-trader support. Learn more!

Please let me know if you see further issues with the new configuration file.
      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Did everything you said and still getting the same issue with the Jurik files. In fact I remember now that in 6.5 I had similar issues with Jurik. I could compile and import ok, but the Jurik indicators would never open up. When I open NT7 (or 6.5), bin, Custom, I see the NinjaTrader.Vendor CS file and the NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll. Are these file soposed to be somewhere else?

Comment

Ok I got it. I removed the those files from the Custom box and everything imports ok now. I would however like access to those Jurik indicators. Is there a way to fix this issue?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin  
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888