Unable to connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect

I have been using NT 6.5 for about 2 months now, with pretty much no issues but, last night I tried to open NT and it said I already had a session open so, I following the instructions and deleted the process that was still running and tried to re-open NT again.

NT did in fact open this time but now I'm unable to connect to my Mirus/ZF demo account (I do not have a live account yet) the error message says: Login failed: Please check your account connection parameters and your internet connection

My internet connection is fine and I pretty sure my demo account is fine but, just in case, I registered for a new one with Amp to make sure. The Amp demo does not work either.

I also tried repairing the DB as suggested in another post. I removed my Mirus account connection and repaired DB then restarted NT and re-created the account connection, still no luck.

Help please!

Hi tammyd549,

Thank you for your post.

Can you please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and please attach your config.xml file to the email.

The config.xml can be manually attache within the email by going to the My Documents-->NinjaTrader 6.5 folder.

Please reference this thread when sending that email, and with that file we will be able to test your connection on our end without knowing your account connection information.
    Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Ok , email has been sent.

Comment

Hi tammyd549,

I did receive your email and have replied following those tests. Thank you for that, and if you have any additional questions you can follow up with that email or on this thread.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

"check account parameters" error

Hi

Im not able to log in and it instructs to check log in parameters.

Ive tried turned off on back on computer and NT,and have close firewalls etc but still noithing??

Comment

Hello laredo78676

Thank you for your note.

In order to assist you with this issue, please include more detail as to what you are experiencing; such as:
            • What version number of NinjaTrader 6.5 (or NinjaTrader 7) are you running? This can be found under Help > About…
            • What data provider are you trying to connect to?
            • What is the specific error message you are seeing?
            ChipNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

zen fire

"please check you account connection parameters and internet connection"

Comment

If this is a Demo account, please contact your broker and have them confirm the demo hasn't expired.
                Vince B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

login issue

its not on a demo account,but there is something here that leads you to suspect its acting that way?

Comment

This is a message that normally comes up when a Demo account for Zen-Fire has expired. What I suggest is to send over your username and password to support at ninjatrader dot com and refer to this post. We will test on our end then.

Comment

log iissue

Do you mean via an email?

Anyone one would have access to trade the account at that point obviously and any losses i would be responsible for .

Comment

Yes, you need to send this by email. We test connections all the time and will not submit any order whatsoever.

All we will try it to see if we can connect on our end.

Comment

login

Im hesitant to enter account login code to a bulletn board.

Will an OS problem possibly keep NT from readings its license key or which ever?

Comment

You can send us a direct email to support at ninjatrader dot com and reference this thread in your email please. If this is not acceptable for you, you can also check with your broker and ask them to send you for example a fresh set of login credentials for your account, then ensure those are 100% correct entered so no extra spaces would be slipping in by accident.

Thanks,
                            BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NT not opening

tried to open NT at about 11:00PM pacific time and my computer shows the program opening but it is not showing up on my display. When I try to open again it says there can only be one instance of NT running at a time. When I try and go into Task Manager it is not showing up in there. I tried to restart my computer and re open NT and it seems to open but not showing up on the mononter. I tried to reopen and got the same message about terminating any other instance of NT before starting a new instance.
                              What do I need to do?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post funk10101  
                              Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
                              11 responses
                              0 likes