Collapse

ESignal Globex data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow .. is this still an issue ? it's like a slap in the face to eSignal users. more money for Kinetick ? sorry Ninjatrader, i normally have nothing but praise . . . but please fix thanks
    Last edited by cmaxb; 08-19-2012, 07:38 AM.

Comment

Still Waiting

Just want to add another vote for a way to map to the CME Fee Waiver data in Ninja. In my case it is CL and GC that I am most interested in.

Thanks

Comment

CME waiver fee and esignal

and I'm going to add my vote too.

As many here I don't want to move from Esignal to Kinetic as I use other apps that need to connect to esignal (qcollector and tradelink for example...). I bought a NT lifetime licence in 2008 when every market were available to trade, I don't understand why my trading would have to suffer now due to a discount from CME...

Could we please have an update on the situation?
        Also is there a page where we can follow the progress on request 744?

If NT doesn't plan to correct that bug anytime soon, at least let us know, so that we can switch to another execution platform instead of waiting and not being able to trade some markets.

Also it would be great if ALL the requests from customer were accessible and we could vote ourselves every month on what is urgent or not...

Regards

Comment

Thanks for the feedback I will make sure this if forwarded.

I have checked on status for you unfortunately there is no update on this ID. I know that a lot of our suggestion ID's are on developments list to look into for our next major release of the software which I do not have a release date on nor could I comment on possible changes.

-Brett

Comment

Please add my vote for the mapping fix for eSignal's CME fee waiver symbols (proposal 744).

Thanks.

Comment

Added, Thanks.

Comment

Added, Thanks.

Comment

Support for eSignal fee-waived data

Please add my vote for the mapping fix for eSignal's CME fee waiver symbols (proposal 744).

Is this a possibility for NinjaTrader 8?

Thanks,
                  Steve

Comment

I have sent your additional request to development however at this time I cannot verify if this will or will not be available within the next major release of NinjaTrader.
                    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Gold and CL

So IS there not a way to successfully map the GC and CL signal data to NT 7.0 if we are in the CME Wavier program. I tried the old fix on NT 6.5 but I get a blank chart. It doesn't give me error message. It just doesn't load.

Comment

Hello booker777,

Unfortunately there is not a way to work with the fee-waived symbols within NinjaTrader 7.
                        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Data

Ok but there was with 6.5 correct? Can you tell me what the correct mapping symbols for GC and CL were for 6.5? Tks.

Comment

The instruments that a part of the CME waiver program with eSignal unfortunately are not supported within NinjaTrader 6.5.
                            Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Very disappointed....

I recently purchased a full Multi-Broker licence of NT and then to discover that I can't use the CME data I have in eSignal is a true disappointment and I feel to a degree that I've been 'had'....

So, swallowing the $$$BILL PILL I signed up to Kinetick yesterday.

All seemed well .... but as with NT, there is always something....

I also trade the TF (RUS2000) - ICE data which I purchase from esignal. I can see this in NT - so no problem - you'd think.... But only if I connect to eSignal first.

If I connect top eSignal first, you can't see the Kinetick future's data because eSignal is loaded first.

If I connect to Kinetick first, I then can't see the TF (RUS futures provided by eSIgnal) as Kinetic now assumes to be the feed for Futures....

This is totally amateur programming !!!!!

Why can't I inform Ninja to take the TF data from eSignal and the other symbols from Kinetick.

As a consequence - Kinetick lost the sale and their order was promptly cancelled.

On the plus side, both NT and Kinetic support were very good and its clear its not the first time this has happened.

Which prompts the question - WHY HASN'T IT BEEN SORTED ?

Impressed with NT support - Very disappointed with NT the product.....

Maybe those who run the company and product development will take heed.

I hope so....

Regards to all....

Comment

Hello ZOTICUS,

This is on our feedback list and I will send your vote for this as well to our Development Team.

With that said, my guess would be that since most of our Development efforts are on our next major release of NinjaTrader that it will not be changed in NinjaTrader 7 but may change in the next major release.
                                JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
                                Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
                                2 responses
                                0 likes