Cannot access ninjatrader website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    I just tested it on an iPhone and the NinjaTrader website worked. This indicates that it could be some setting on the PC's and iPhone's that could cause the website not being loaded/working.
    I think is is far more likely that there is a connectivity problem with certain networks. I haven't modified any iphone settings and this is the only site that doesn't work.

Too much of a coincidence for 2 pc's and 2 iphones in 2 countries. I think it's a network connectivity problem.

This will be a really hard one to troubleshoot. Need some network engineers.

Comment

I'm inclined to agree with cunparis on the network problem.

I've just tried bypassing my router and it made no difference. Changes to my PC setup would be irrelevant because I've tried connecting via a laptop which has not changed at all in the last 3 years.

This is going to be a toughy and also very interesting if/when we get it resolved.

The following link (as an example) worked the other day but now it doesn't. So this may be an intermittent problem:

Comment

I confirm that it's not possible to access to the NT web site from France aswell. Surprisingly I do not have any problem from my iPhone but from my server it is impossible. For people having such problem in Europe you can get access to NT via this link: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-w...bnew/index.htm

Comment

Thanks for the link William. That will come in useful until a proper fix is found.

Comment

Your website doesn't work at all: www.ninjatrader.com

Your website doesn't work at all
            NinjaTrader offers exclusive software for futures trading. With our modern trading platform, you will control every step of your trading journey. Open account to trade futures with us!

I never had that kind of issue on my computers...
            And it doesn't work from the biggest french internet provider : www.free.fr
            (I have 2 fully independant dsl connections and 7 computers)

Tested on vista/XP/winndows7/lunix/ with ie/firefox/crome.

Thanks to check your regitration in france/europe....

The support website is fine...

The connection has timed out

The server at www.ninjatrader.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
            moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
            connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
            that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Comment

I have free.fr too.

I'm currently on vacation in the USA and it works from here. Definitely a problem with certain countries / regions.

Comment

The funny thing is when you have a new trading account and you want to lease or buy Ninja Trader you simply cannot. Just wondering if NinjaTrader people are aware of this. If you intend to trade using the plateform and leave in Europe forget it.

Comment

Hello William,

I am located in the Netherlands and the website works fine for me. We are not sure yet why some customers cannot view the website, however it is not that case that all Europe customers cannot view the website.

If you like to lease or purchase the software and the website does not work for you, please send an email to sales[at]ninjatrader[dot]com for assistance.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,
                    From France you cannot access to NT via Orange and Free internet providers.

Comment

Thank you for letting us know.
                      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This year having the same problem too from Hungary / EU.
                        Frefox says :

The connection has timed out

The server at www.ninjatrader.com is taking too long to respond.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
                        moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
                        connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
                        that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Comment

Hello,

I am able to access that site from the following link.

If you reboot your PC and then reconnect does the issue persist.
                          Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Same problem from Israel

The site is not accessible.
                            This problem it is not new, every once in a while it is not reachable and then comes back. Not it has disappeared for more than a week.

I am able to access the site only from GSM based cellular modem.

I needed to reinstall Ninja due to a problem and could not reach the download page.

I can only access the forums after searching for access problems in Google.

Any ideas?

Comment

Ryan

I think, as I stated in an earlier post, the access problems are with the addresses that have .../webnew/... in them. That is why we have no issues connecting to this forum; it has ...-support2... in it.

Regards.

Comment

Originally posted by FatCanary View Post
                                Ryan

I think, as I stated in an earlier post, the access problems are with the addresses that have .../webnew/... in them. That is why we have no issues connecting to this forum; it has ...-support2... in it.

Regards.
                                ninajtrader-support2.com is a different domain. it's the ninjatrader.com domain that doesn't work, doesn't matter for webnew.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
                                6 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post emuns
                                by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
                                6 responses
                                1 like