Collapse

Futures demo - Login Failed: Unable to connect to remote server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, do you know anything about the problem?
    I am very worried. I really like version 7 and I don't want to use version 8. I'm learning and I'm having a hard time with the new technology.
    Please help us

Comment

Hello!
      As others before me, I registered a CQG datafeed demo. An error "Unable to connect to the remote server" keeps popping up. Any updates on that? Is it likely that this issue will be resolved? Cannot wait to hear the good news
      Thank you in advance.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Currently, we are aware of a connectivity item when using Demo's provided by CQG to connect in NinjaTrader 7.

We are currently following up with our development team regarding this item.

In the meantime, the same Demo account will connect in NinjaTrader 8.

If you wish to upgrade, I have included our Migration Guide below for your reference:

Also, here is a great place for new users to start which contains many video guides that will help with initial configuration of NinjaTrader 8:Below, you will find links to some FREE publicly available resources to help you become a NinjaTrader power user:Thank you for your patience while we investigate.
        Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Any progress in your investigation ? Patience? Patience? ............

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

There is still no update on this item at this time.

If you wish to upgrade, I have included our Migration Guide below for your reference:Also, here is a great place for new users to start which contains many video guides that will help with initial configuration of NinjaTrader 8:Below, you will find links to some FREE publicly available resources to help you become a NinjaTrader power user:Thank you for your patience while we investigate.

Comment

Hi, I am trying to connect to demo cqg datafeed but got a response" Login Failed: Unable to connect to remote server" . what to do?. Thanks in advance

Comment

hopefully , you can resolve this issue asap as many of my indicators are for NT7 and can not convert to NT8. Thanks

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

At this time we do not have an update.

Please keep in mind that you can still connect in NinjaTrader 7 with a live account or a data feed but not with a demo account.

Thank you.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Currently, we are aware of a connectivity item when using Demo's provided by CQG to connect in NinjaTrader 7.

We are currently following up with our development team regarding this item.

If you wish to upgrade, I have included our Migration Guide below for your reference:

Also, here is a great place for new users to start which contains many video guides that will help with initial configuration of NinjaTrader 8:Below, you will find links to some FREE publicly available resources to help you become a NinjaTrader power user:Thank you for your patience while we investigate.

Comment

Thank you, where can I buy datafeed to continue use ninjatrader 7 while demo account is being fixed. Thanks

Comment

Hello moncar1,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Dennis.

In the meantime, you can receive data into NinjaTrader 7 by subscribing to Kinetick. Here is a link to the Kinetick subscription page:

Comment

Hello, do you know anything about the problem?
                          I am very worried. I really like version 7 and I don't want to use version 8
                          Please help us

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Currently we still do not have an update on this item.

Please keep in mind that this is only affecting demos.

Live accounts and other data feeds other than the limited 14-day demo connect without any issue.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Hi, have the same issue, with the CGQ demo account for Ninja Trader 7.

I am willing to use the Ninja Trader 8 version, however, I use an indicator that someone created on Ninja Trader 7 named macdbb and also I use a drawing tool created by someone else. Will this features work on Ninja Trader 8? Will I be able to use the workspaces I had established on Ninja Trader 7.

Thanks in advance!!

Jorge

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by joseph_kuruvilla12, Today, 01:01 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post joseph_kuruvilla12  
                              Started by joseph_kuruvilla12, Today, 12:40 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Started by joseph_kuruvilla12, Today, 12:13 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Started by stafe, 07-19-2024, 01:32 PM
                              3 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post stafe
                              by stafe

Started by joseph_kuruvilla12, Yesterday, 10:29 PM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Working...
                              X