Collapse

playback running but not moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The screenshot shows there is 1 second of Market Replay data as per 10/04/2021, so it does not replay. If you use a start of 11:00pm 10/05/2021, do you receive realtime data?

If you don't have historical tick data, the Playback connection will not replay any data when 'Historical' is enabled.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png
Views:	330
Size:	800.9 KB
ID:	1175096

Sorry still trying to figure out whats wrong.
      I just watched a video on getting market data to try to see if I'm doing anything wrong.

I turned off my options to:
      Enable Market Replay data recording
      and
      Record Live data as historical

I go to LOAD. On Get Market Replay data, you c an only select one day, so I used yesterday (connected to TD)
      Click download... it says There is no market replay data available for the instrument/date.

So I try to use the Download historical data instead for 10/15 with everything checked except for TICK.
      I click download and it displays nothing different. Nothing changes.

So maybe I have everything already?

My chart does already have all of the bars for the day
      But if I start Market Replay for 10/15 it starts from 11PM at night and my chart shows all the bars up until 16:00!

Something has to be wrong. thanks

Comment

yes I do receive realtime data from my broker

Comment

Please note that there is no Market Replay data available to download for stocks at "Get Market Replay data".

Unfortunately historical tick data is not supported with TD Ameritrade in NinjaTrader. See the link below under 'Understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider' which shows supported providers and what data they support.

You would have to record Market Replay data (Enable Market Replay data recording) or historical tick data (Record Live data as historical) in realtime to obtain stock data to replay.

You will receive data in realtime with the Playback as per the data listed under 'Show Available Data'.

Comment

So does this mean that I cant save that data for playback after the market is closed?
            So it would have to be realtime live data to be recorded for playback?
            No?

Comment

Yes, you need to record stock data in realtime with TD Ameritrade to replay it with the Playback connection.

You could also connect to a supported broker/data feed provider that provides historical tick data for stocks.

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Market data services start as low as $65 per month. If you trade CME Globex products, you can have these exchange fees waived if you have a qualified brokerage account. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post futtrader  
              Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
              1 response
              0 likes