No data CQG after 9:30 am est today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No data CQG after 9:30 am est today

Very strange on Ninjatrader 7, today no data starting exactly at 9:30 am EST, CQG says im connected but the AMP CQG connection option is greyed out/

Hello postalman,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that several futures contracts for the 12-19 contract expired at 9:30 am EST today, I'ts possible that you're looking at an expired contract.

If you're looking at a 12-19 contract for the CME group please follow the instructions below to roll over your instruments to the correct contract.
    • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
    • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the Instrument Manager window
    • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
    • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
    • Select 'OK'
    • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
    To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Heath View Post
      Hello postalman,

Thank you for your post.

Please note that several futures contracts for the 12-19 contract expired at 9:30 am EST today, I'ts possible that you're looking at an expired contract.

If you're looking at a 12-19 contract for the CME group please follow the instructions below to roll over your instruments to the correct contract.
      • From within the NinjaTrader Control Center window select the menu Tools> Instrument Manager
      • Highlight the contract you wish to rollover on the left side of the acmarket Instrument Manager window
      • Press the '>' button (the instrument will disappear from the list)
      • Press the '<' button and the instrument should re-appear with the front-month expiration date
      • Select 'OK'
      • Select the updated contract in the Instrument drop-down menu within your currently opened windows (Charts, SuperDOMs, etc).

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over rolling over a futures contract.
      To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.
      Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
      I was looking at the expired contract. Thank you
      Last edited by jong21; 01-05-2020, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Hello jong21,

You're quite welcome, please let us know if you need any additional assistance.
        Heath R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses