saved workspaces suddenly don't have data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saved workspaces suddenly don't have data

Hi. I have had many instances where I have saved workspaces, only to go back into them another day and find that lots of markings on the charts (support and resistance lines, regression channels, arrows etc) suddenly aren't there. I regularly 'save workspace' throughout the day. I started to save workspaces in multiple versions so that if it happened on one chart another might be ok. But I have just gone in and all my lines and trend channels have disappeared in all saved versions of them. Only where I have marked trades with arrows remains. (last time all the arrows had gone and only the lines remained) It's becoming rather frustrating! I am working on NinjaTrader 7 FXCM demo backtesting on German DAX. ( I can't use Ninja Trader 8 for this as apparently DAX isn't available on it for demo accounts). Anyone any ideas on how to fix it or retrieve the data? Thanks for your help.

Hello Thirtythree,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Please send me your workspace, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred, as well as a description of which workspaces this behavior is happening in.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please include "ATTN: Tyler" within the Subject field, as well as the ticket ID 2175648.

Ensure to check 'Workspace files' and ' Log and trace files'.

I look forward to being of assistance.
    Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post love2code2trade  
    Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
    0 responses