• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_Tyler
    replied
    Hello Thirtythree,

Thank you for using NinjaTrader.

Please send me your workspace, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred, as well as a description of which workspaces this behavior is happening in.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support.

Please include "ATTN: Tyler" within the Subject field, as well as the ticket ID 2175648.

Ensure to check 'Workspace files' and ' Log and trace files'.

I look forward to being of assistance.

Leave a comment:

• Thirtythree
    started a topic saved workspaces suddenly don't have data

saved workspaces suddenly don't have data

Hi. I have had many instances where I have saved workspaces, only to go back into them another day and find that lots of markings on the charts (support and resistance lines, regression channels, arrows etc) suddenly aren't there. I regularly 'save workspace' throughout the day. I started to save workspaces in multiple versions so that if it happened on one chart another might be ok. But I have just gone in and all my lines and trend channels have disappeared in all saved versions of them. Only where I have marked trades with arrows remains. (last time all the arrows had gone and only the lines remained) It's becoming rather frustrating! I am working on NinjaTrader 7 FXCM demo backtesting on German DAX. ( I can't use Ninja Trader 8 for this as apparently DAX isn't available on it for demo accounts). Anyone any ideas on how to fix it or retrieve the data? Thanks for your help.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
47 responses
0 likes
Last Post aligator  
Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post jaybedreamin  
Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM