Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevenev1
    replied
    Ah, you fixed it for me. I did not know you had to close the workspace. It is all fixed now. Thank you

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    Please clarify - you've 'closed' the workspace by going to File > Workspace > 'Close workspace'? Or when you say 'switch', do you mean that you go to File > Workspaces > And select the workspace you want to switch to (without closing the original workspace)?

If you click on File > Workspaces, what do you see listed below 'Save workspace as...'? Here is what it looks like when two workspaces are open:

Leave a comment:

• stevenev1
    replied
    Hi Patrick,

Ninja7 7.0.1000.38

Yes, I switch workspaces, which are running different market analyzers and generating alerts using different indicators. I even shutdown and restart Ninja.

Yes, I use the alerts window that you indicated. I do the reset, but still alerts from closed workspace/market analyzer keep coming. I have not tried to shutdown/restart the computer as the last resort.

Thanks for your attention.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean in some of your statement. Please clarify:
    • What does 'switch Market Analyzers' mean exactly? Are you opening a new Market Analyzer? Closing one workpsace and viewing a Market Analyzer in a different workspace? Other? Please elaborate
    • When you say the 'Alerts' window, do you mean the 'Alerts' window that can be opened by going to the Control Center > New > Alerts? If so, if you right-click on this window and select 'reset', does it remove the previously triggered alerts? Here is a video example.

Leave a comment:

• stevenev1
    started a topic Clear Alert Window cache

Clear Alert Window cache

When I switch Market Analyzers, I am still getting old results in the Alerts Window. Tried to restart Ninja7 and also cleared Cache folder, to no avail. Please help.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
45 responses
3 likes
Last Post johntraderuser2  
Started by TAJTrades, Today, 09:46 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post TAJTrades  
Started by rhyminkevin, Yesterday, 04:58 PM