Clear Alert Window cache

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clear Alert Window cache

When I switch Market Analyzers, I am still getting old results in the Alerts Window. Tried to restart Ninja7 and also cleared Cache folder, to no avail. Please help.

What version of NinjaTrader 7 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.X)

I am not quite sure I understand what you mean in some of your statement. Please clarify:
    • What does 'switch Market Analyzers' mean exactly? Are you opening a new Market Analyzer? Closing one workpsace and viewing a Market Analyzer in a different workspace? Other? Please elaborate
    • When you say the 'Alerts' window, do you mean the 'Alerts' window that can be opened by going to the Control Center > New > Alerts? If so, if you right-click on this window and select 'reset', does it remove the previously triggered alerts? Here is a video example.

Comment

Hi Patrick,

Ninja7 7.0.1000.38

Yes, I switch workspaces, which are running different market analyzers and generating alerts using different indicators. I even shutdown and restart Ninja.

Yes, I use the alerts window that you indicated. I do the reset, but still alerts from closed workspace/market analyzer keep coming. I have not tried to shutdown/restart the computer as the last resort.

Thanks for your attention.

Comment

Please clarify - you've 'closed' the workspace by going to File > Workspace > 'Close workspace'? Or when you say 'switch', do you mean that you go to File > Workspaces > And select the workspace you want to switch to (without closing the original workspace)?

If you click on File > Workspaces, what do you see listed below 'Save workspace as...'? Here is what it looks like when two workspaces are open:

Comment

Ah, you fixed it for me. I did not know you had to close the workspace. It is all fixed now. Thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Perr0Grande  
          Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post elderan