Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Copier (free)

Hi,

I downloaded and used the Trade Copier (free).

This started off as a simple addition to the Simple Trade Copier, but ended up being a near complete rewrite after safety checks were added and new features added. WARNING >>> The Simple Trade Copier allows for an infinite looping of order copying, instantly getting you into a margin call and crashing Ninja, if not careful. Master […]

It used easy to set up. I'm encountering a major issue which is the size in my ATM is multiplied randomly. For example. I trade 15 accounts. so I set 4 instances with only one master account in each and I turned all them of them green. In my ATM I trade 10 MNQs but the trade executed for 60 MNQs. I further tested this on the sim accounts and just on 2 instances opened one trade executed 10 MNQs for each account same as in my ATM and without changing any settings I entered another trade and it was executed for 20 MNQs for each account. I was hoping to get help in what I'm missing using the copier that lead to the random size multiplication. Not sure if there is a discord support group? Thank you​

Hello gyfin2021,

Please contact the original author zacharydw00​ for inquiries about usage or to report any issues.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to share experience and tips.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by poplagelu, Today, 05:00 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post poplagelu  
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes