Collapse

5 Set sequence for BreakEven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi trdninstyle, thanks for the follow up. The strategy code is what is doing this, you would need to debug/adjust the strategy code as there are no default settings that would cause the strategy to enter and exit over and over, it's all in the programming of the strategy.

Kind regards,
    -ChrisL
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No worries got another plan, checking out another platform.

Comment

Could u give me a list of 3rd party vendors so I can enquire. I'm hitting a wall on this last part and it's too coveted for anyone to just show me without violating some moral law.

I got the entry, the initial stop, breakeven+1, but can't get my hands on that elusive target within that 5-set process. Just can't give it to me. It's over my head to pick up on it in the manual.
        Can't just show a pic to say, like this.

Not going anywhere staying with NT. Took me about 5 minutes to figure that out. Hopefully I don't have to pay too much to get that last part.

Comment

Hi trdninstyle, thanks for the follow up.

The programmer services is listed on the Ecosytem website here:
          https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

If you are trying to add a target to the break even example that was posted here:
          https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...der#post806596

All that needs to be done is add an extra input property to define how many ticks away the profit target needs to be from the entry, then add the ExitLongLimit() order to set 5. I attached the modification for reference.

Kind regards,
          -ChrisL

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
          Attached Files
          Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Man, thats amazing. Thats just awesome. You're showing me two ways how I can exit, right? It's one or the other, I don't put both on there, right.

When you're not a coder it's these little things that get lost that causes us rookies to just stare at the information. When I learned how to place an electric service on the side of a building, I had to see it a few times hands on, not read about it then go put on a 400-amp service. Not the same, but...

But thank you. God bless you.
            Attached Files

Comment

I just realized, that first exit in set 5 is the stop loss so it has to be there & second one is the target. Got it now.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by ageeholdings, Today, 07:43 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post ageeholdings  
              Started by pibrew, Today, 06:37 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post pibrew