X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got it...thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Elliott Wave View Post
      The 'trend' value seems to be redundant, the indicator works fine in the strategy wizard using the plots.
      Well it's not really redundant since we don't know what conditions can be set in the strategy.

CrossBelow (Close, SuperTrend(Period, MultiPlier).DownTrend,1) works fine for basic strategies, but keep in mind that at cross time when close[0] goes
      below DownTrend[0] (which was Uptrend 1 bar ago) at that time if you need DownTrend[1] it does not exist.

For that purpose I have added a Trend BoolSeries which has a value at each index.

Thank you.

Comment

What is it supposed to do?

I am trying to get a handle on this programming thing but not having much luck. What is the simple strategy supposed to do in laymen's terms? How would you describe the indicators function to someone?
        Last edited by pdmoney; 01-21-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

The indicator is a multiplier of the Average True Range over a specified period (adapts to market conditions).

The simple strategy buys when the close is above the plot and sells when it is below.

Comment

super trend strategy

hi iam using it in my discretional trading.very nice in conjunction with other indicators.is there a way to add a stop and target to it if so please help.no clue about programming
            thank you

Comment

Here is a version with adjustable stop and profit target.. set stop adjust to 0 to disable adjustment or set default stop loss to 0 to disable stops completely, same for profit target
              Originally posted by hanaa View Post
              hi iam using it in my discretional trading.very nice in conjunction with other indicators.is there a way to add a stop and target to it if so please help.no clue about programming
              thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

SEFTRAT thank you for your reply but i could not import the file you posted into my ninja.is there any special way to deal with this file different from usual way of ninja scripts import
                thanks

Comment

Looks like he didn't follow protocol and just posted the .cs file. You will have to copy it to your My Documents\NinjaTrader 6.5\bin\Custom\Indicator folder, then from NT just open any indicator and compile.
                  eDanny
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Hi

Can somebody put this Stop and profit Target into a Zip file by exporting it.

Regards

Comment

Here you go vrathee!
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by NinjaTrader_Bertrand; 02-13-2009, 07:00 AM.
                      BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                        Here you go vrathee!
                        Thnx buddy !!

But can somebody tell me How do i set the profit target in the strategy.. It is showing the same Long or short rates as profit targets..

Thnx in advance

Comment

Please download the previous zip fresh and overwrite the strategy, it should show then the ProfitTarget as input.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Bertrand View Post
                            Please download the previous zip fresh and overwrite the strategy, it should show then the ProfitTarget as input.
                            Still Some Problem... Can somebody post the snapshot of the profit tgt strategy in charts?

Thnx

Comment

What issues are you experiencing? If you need separate target inputs for long and short trades this will need additional code modifications.

Comment

Roonius,

Have you considered adding code that would allow implementation of the Super Trend in the MARKET ANALYZER? I don't know if an arrow in the market analyzer would be possible, even a 1 or 0 would be cool.

Is it possible now? If so how would one configure to see the SUPER TREND to fire signals in the analyzer?

Thank you very much for your contribution, an excellent trading tool that works.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
                                1 response
                                0 likes
                                Last Post bltdavid  
                                Started by port119, Today, 02:43 PM
                                0 responses
                                1 view
                                0 likes