Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Warning message: You have 1 running strategy on a live account.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warning message: You have 1 running strategy on a live account.

Hello,

Sometimes I got this error message but in fact I don't have any order etc on a live account. How I can fix this as this will come up again and again once it appears. Thanks.
    Attached Files

Hello pipal,

Please note that the error indicates you have an automated strategy running, not that you have an active order. Can you please check the Control Center-->Strategies-tab for an active strategy and terminate it. Subsequently you should be able to switch to 'Global Simulation Mode'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason. That sounds strange. I am not running automated strategy and the strategies tab is empty as shown on the image attached.

What can I do if I happen to run into that suitation? Any other workaround?
      Attached Files

Comment

I suggest to perform a restart of NinjaTrader and check if the error persists when switching to 'Global Simulation Mode'.

Comment

Thanks Jason. That's what I have to do at the moment. But sometimes I just don't want to have a restart during a trading session, especially some tick data will go away after restart.

P.S. It happens again right now, pretty annoying.
          Last edited by pipal; 10-20-2010, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Can you please check all your charts and check if they contain a running NinjaScript strategy.

When was the last time you started a NinjaScript strategy and how did you close it?

Comment

It's a recently installed NT7. I have never run a NinjaScript strategy, as I still run strategies on NT6.5.

The message disappears after restart, but it seems that it will come out again after a few hours of trading in the past few days.

Comment

Unfortunately, I am not sure why you experience that message. I suggest to perform an uninstall/re-install as per the instructions below.

Create a backup file to save all saved settings and data.

Uninstall NinjaTrader 7 via the Windows Control Panel-->Add/Remove Programs (XP), Programs and Features (Vista).

Delete the (My) Documents-->NinjaTrader 7 folder. Do not(!) delete the NinjaTrader Backup folder.

Clear your browser cache and download and install NinjaTrader 7 at the link below.

Start NinjaTrader and check if the issue persists. If not, please restore your settings and check again.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Mupulen, 04-16-2024, 11:26 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post techbech  
                Started by Quanto, Today, 02:17 PM
                1 response
                0 likes