Zen Fire NT 7 Beta Connection Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen Fire NT 7 Beta Connection Issues

I have noticed ever since I have started using NT7, zen-fire is constantly disconnecting/re-connecting for me. At random times it will disconnect for a few seconds than reconnect. I checked with others using NT 6.5 and they are having no zen fire issues. Also at the times of disconnect my internet is working fine as many other programs using internet have no problems.

- YoungOne

YoungOne,

Zen-Fire just resolved an issue on their network they were experiencing with one of their ISPs. Please see Ray's posts here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...258#post179258

It should be working better now.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My issue has been going on for a few weeks and not just today. Just momentary disconnects in connection than reconnects almost instantly. Very strange, when I experience these I ask those on NT 6.5 if they are having any of these issues and they say no so I presume its NT 7.

Comment

YoungOne,

Please try again now. It should be working better.

For a check on your particular connection if you could send in your log/traces it would help to see if anything is happening in your NT7 that should not be per se too.

Comment

I am connected now with no issues but the disconnects I talk about are at random maybe 2-3 times a day. I will let you know if they occur again.

Comment

Starting with NT7Beta13, I have been expriencing random disconnect/reconnect issues with Zenfires. It's an on going problem. I also run NT6.5 concurrently as a backup, and whenever NT7 lost connection, NT6.5 was running just fine.

Comment

We plan to incorporate the new Zen-Fire API into NT soon (unfortunately no ETA). I would be interested in if these issues persist after this change. Can you guys let us know after the new API is implemented? Thank you.

Comment

Yes hcgaloi, I experience same issues. Will let you know Josh in this thread, I presume it will be released with the next beta version of NT7?

Comment

YoungOne,

I do not think it will make it into the next beta. Most likely the one after it.

Comment

Saturday Morning Disconnect-Reconnect with Zen-Fire on NinjaTrader 7.0 Beta18

This has not normally been a problem for me, but I saw this issue present itself this morning (Saturday).

For about the last 5+ hours (since 5:38:36 AM), Zenfire has been disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again, sometimes more than once a second, sometimes taking 5-10 seconds, but without stopping.

Since NinjaTrader now has the option to automatically connect, it would be nice if we could leave the datafeed connected over the weekend. But there seems to be a problem with this (we've noticed this every Saturday.)

This may be a separate issue from what is addressed with the new Zen-Fire API, so I thought I'd mention it.

Once I finally disconnected from the Zen-Fire datafeed, the messages (of course) stopped, and at that point NinjaTrader wouldn't let me reconnect displaying the fibnal yellow message in my screen shot.

Attached Files

Comment

KBJ,

Please monitor this thread for an update to this issue.

RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

KBJ,

Can you actually send me your logs/traces via Help > Mail To Support, attent to RayD? Would like to see why you might be having this cyclical connection loss/reconnect issues.

Comment

Can't connect to NT7 with AMP/Demo

Hi,
                          We are experiencing the same problems with connecting to NInjatrader NT7 with AMP/Demo id
                          We asked for a brand new id today from amp and still cannot connect.

We used the new ninjatrader license key

Says Login failed: check your account connection parameters and your internet connection.

this worked fine friday and saturday cannot login

Comment

We will provide updates on this thread - http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ad.php?t=31505

Comment

The connecting problem is not just NT7
                              I downloaded a version of 6.5, with a new amp login id
                              I received the exact same problem, login failed message

Need a resolution to this asap. Can't use zenfire for NT7 or NT6.5

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by Irukandji, Today, 05:50 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Irukandji  
                              Started by ageeholdings, Today, 05:22 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post ageeholdings  
                              Started by llanqui, 04-28-2024, 10:32 AM
                              2 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post llanqui
                              by llanqui

Started by DroneBlackCa, Today, 05:17 AM
                              0 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post DroneBlackCa  
                              Started by tradingnasdaqprueba, 04-09-2024, 09:52 AM
                              7 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
                              Working...
                              X