X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
    Hello studio88,

These webinars are only presented in real-time. Unfortunately we do not record these events - we like to keep them interactive.

I will forward your feedback to conduct these webinars at more convenient hours for our Australian customers.
    Only realtime? your kidding me, another waist of a good potential resource that would once done, would work for the company, but instead, they have to do another one. To me, this is comparable to digging a Hole in the ground and then filling it in, so you can dig it out again.

Even if NT recorded them, and took the cream of each webinar to make the Best of Webinar teachings, woudn't that be a smart idea?

By now, NT would have had a nice little archive of these webinars and thousands of people to watch them when the can and not when they have to.now.

Thanks Jason, I appreciate you passing on any such info to the big man upstairs, because in all honesty,I think the big guy needs it. Providing he or they are open to listen of course.

Comment

Hello studio88,

We provide a webinar that is presented in the evening (EDT) to cater Asian/Australian customers. However the person that presents this webinar has time off - the webinar will not be conducted this week and upcoming week.

I have been informed that we are looking to expand our support to Asian/Australian customers by adding 1 or 2 additional sessions, which will start later this month.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sounds good Jason, always good to know there is flexibility in these things.

Comment

Hi Jason, its now getting later in the month here, any updates to these seminars buddy?

Comment

Hello studio88,

Unfortunately no updates at this time. However we do provide webinars at 9 PM EDT again - there will be webinars on 7/27/2010 and 7/28/2010.
            JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
              I'm also in Australia so it is good to here that there are some events that suit our time frame.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
              Hello studio88,
              I have been informed that we are looking to expand our support to Asian/Australian customers by adding 1 or 2 additional sessions, which will start later this month.

Neil.

Comment

Originally posted by NWT27 View Post
                Hi,
                I'm also in Australia so it is good to here that there are some events that suit our time frame.

Neil.
                Hi there Neil, good to see another fella from Oz seeking some local time frames for NT seminars.

Maintaining focus after a long day as you would know is pretty demanding and is also pretty taxing on ones body clock which leaves us at a bit of a disadvantage really.

It is still beyond me why they just do not record or archive them, so the likes of you, me and everyone we know can also still benefit from them. Or even if we can still register for them and then do them within a few days after they have been done to suit.

Anyhow, good to hear from ya.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                5 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Bidder
                by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                4 responses