Market Analyzer needs a "Send to Watchlist ..." option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer needs a "Send to Watchlist ..." option

It sucks majorly when I have to manually record my trade candidates that I find using the MarketAnalyzer after hours.

It will be so much easier to send each of my trade candidates directly to a watchlist after I find each candidate, instead of having to manually create a new watchlist with said candidates.
    1. Find candidate
    2. Record name
    3. Create/Add all found candidates to watchlist manually, whether one at a time as found, or in bulk after creating a list manully.
    Not good.

It will be nice too if we could send the entire list in the Market Analyzer window to a watchlist, just like we can load the window from a watchlist.

Hi koganam,

Thanks for your feedback!

I will forward this on to development for further consideration as a future change in the software.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hi koganam,

Thanks for your feedback!

I will forward this on to development for further consideration as a future change in the software.
      How this crucial feature has not been implemented after 11 years. In general, none of the Watchlist issues, i.e. as related Market Analyzer, Auto updating of default watchlists for additions and deletions, migration of selected securities to a custom watchlist, etc. These are standard features of major platforms, especially useful for screening and scans.

Comment

Hello aligator,

Thank you for your reply.

User interest is not the only consideration when our development team looks at a feature request for possible inclusion in the platform. As such we cannot provide any kind of ETA or promise of fulfillment for any particular request.

This particular request is old enough that it would have been a suggestion for NinjaTrader 7 and I am not seeing a current feature request for this in the system but would be happy to submit one - what exactly would you like to request?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
        Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
          Hello aligator,

Thank you for your reply.

This particular request is old enough that it would have been a suggestion for NinjaTrader 7 and I am not seeing a current feature request for this in the system but would be happy to submit one - what exactly would you like to request?

Thanks in advance; I look forward to assisting you further.
          If you do a search, there have been several request or comments on watchlists. The major issue is the default watchlists are not maintained and should be auto updating for addition and deletion of securities. Here is some background for a start:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...-or-maintained

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...tcontent%22%7D

Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder