Moving the chart Up and down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving the chart Up and down

Maybe, it would be much more easier to move the chart up and down without pressing ctrl on the right side of the chart. it would be like the bloomberg terminal (better, of course...)

Hello hh818,

Thank you for your post and suggestion. I will forward this to our development team for future considerations.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I totally agree. All of the chart navigation should be done with just using the mouse inside the chart. I should be able to click and drag to move the charts around (up and down side to side). Middle mouse wheel for zooming in and out. Going to other areas of the chart and adding keyboard steps makes it more difficult to use.

Comment

Originally posted by trade.ripper View Post
        I totally agree. All of the chart navigation should be done with just using the mouse inside the chart. I should be able to click and drag to move the charts around (up and down side to side). Middle mouse wheel for zooming in and out. Going to other areas of the chart and adding keyboard steps makes it more difficult to use.
        Thank you for the additional suggestions. I will forward this to our development team as well.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I too would very much like to see this change. Needing two hands to use the ctrl key and the mouse is a nuisance. It seems this would be low haning fruit since we can already move the chart horizontally by just clicking and dragging.

I do a lot of this type of operation since I like to keep the vertical scale set to a certain value and just move the chart up and down as the market moves.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by aligator, Today, 02:17 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by Vitamite, Yesterday, 12:48 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes