Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart trader-DOM

Hello,
    I'd like to suggest adding an option to display the DOM/price ladder in place of the chart trader. I'm not suggesting replacing the chart trader but adding an option for displaying the price ladder within the chart. The point is to reduce the number of separate windows which I suggested in the past, year ago or so. Currently if user must move, minimize or resize the charts and/or DOMs it has to be done as many times as many charts and DOMs one has on the screen. Reducing the number of separate windows would make NT more friendly and convenient. As I already suggested the DOM width could be reasonably reduced.
    In the past I have suggested having smth. like one main window per instrument or per workspace and to display the charts and DOMs in that window. If user has limited space and has to move/minimize windows then this would be done with single click of the mouse. The least can be done is adding an option to display the DOM in place of the chart trader which will reduce the number of windows on the screen. This would be very convenient to me and I think others.
    Regards, Art.

Hello Art09,

This one is already on our development team's list of items for further consideration, but with that said, I will forward your support for this on to them as well.

Thanks again for your feedback!
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by LiamTwine, Today, 08:10 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post LiamTwine  
    Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
    0 responses