Collapse

Global cross hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the charts you do not want to move please right click-->Properties-->Global cross hair time axis scrolling-->Set to False then click Ok.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

There it is!

THANK YOU

Comment

You're welcome and have a great day!
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Crosshair Centrepoint Difficult to find

Similar to other posts in this thread, I have been frustrated for a couple of years in finding it so difficult to (quickly) spot where my cursor is. You see, I use 4 monitors and follow multiple emini futures contracts in different timeframe and Tick charts (12 charts in all).

Naturally, I also have a couple of DOM's open as well, but when I want to place a quick trade, I first have to work out where the cursor is so's I can move it directly to the price on the DOM. To make matters a little worse (not deliberately, of course) I prefer to have a light grey background to my charts to alleviate eye strain. Hence, locating the cursor is extra difficult.

I have searched endlessly for some sort of "Cursor Properties" to be able to select (the usual things like) color, style, thickness (both of the lines themselves as well as the central "X" locator or pen icon).

Is this being addressed? If so, how soon (pretty please) when will we see these options?

Also, I noticed in one post that a Tracking Id of 608 has been assigned to this thread? / cursor_issue?. Can you please let me know how I follow any progress via this Id.

Many thanks,

G

Comment

Hello Griesha_uk,

A request to 'Add a visual cue on the Global Cross Hair which would indicate which chart the mouse cursor is currently hovering over' has been requested and is being tracked with feature request ID# SFT-915.

I am adding your vote toward this.

I also would suggest you use the mouse locating feature of windows to quickly find the mouse.
            Control Panel -> Mouse -> Pointer Options -> Show the location of the pointer when I press the CTRL key.
            http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...e-disable.html
            Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Griesha_uk View Post
              Similar to other posts in this thread, I have been frustrated for a couple of years in finding it so difficult to (quickly) spot where my cursor is. You see, I use 4 monitors and follow multiple emini futures contracts in different timeframe and Tick charts (12 charts in all).

Many thanks,

G
              You may or may not find this easy to use.
              Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
              6 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post emuns
              by emuns

Started by jxs_xrj, 01-12-2020, 09:49 AM
              6 responses