Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Create Option: Enable removal of locked objects through "Remove All Drawing Objects"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Create Option: Enable removal of locked objects through "Remove All Drawing Objects"

Problem: I intend to move back in time on the chart, then accidentally click a horizontal line I've made, thereby moving the line instead of scrolling back (frustrating). Tried fixing this by "locking" the horizontal line and setting it to default. After making 10+ lines, I later tried clicking the "Remove All Drawing Objects" button, just to find that it doesn't work on locked objects... Please let me know if I've overlooked a setting to enable this, otherwise a simple solution could be in the settings, "Enable the removal of locked objects through 'Remove All Drawing Objects'"

Hello MikePari,

Thanks for your post.

Drawing objects that are locked on the chart cannot be removed by selecting 'Remove All Drawing Objects'. They would need to be manually removed from the chart using the Drawing Objects window.

We are tracking interest in an internal feature request ticket for adding the ability to remove locked drawing objects from the chart when selecting 'Remove All Drawing Objects' and I have added your vote to this feature request.

This request is being tracked under the number SFT-861.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted on the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I dont understand the reluctance. I locked all of my objects on default because I was tired of dragging my chart and moving my object unintentionally. Now i cant quicklly remove my charts with remove all drawing objects button. Damn if you do and damn if you dont..... a popup asking to delete locked objects following right click "remove drawing objects" seems like it wouldnt be that hard to integrate.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by rhyminkevin, Today, 04:58 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post loosek
      by loosek

Started by iceman2018, Today, 05:07 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes