Feature request - Queue and automate indicator imports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request - Queue and automate indicator imports

If it's possible, I'd like to see the ability to select multiple indicators to import at a time, I'd think this could be done by creating a queue for them so one loads at a time, but the process could be streamlined so the user could select to approve any version downgrade prompts automatically or approve individually as conflicts are found, the same should be possible for conflicting/incorrect zip files.

I realize this isn't much of a priority once NT is set up, but if you ever have to reconstruct your system, it would make it a whole lot easier and faster.

Hello Conceptzx,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have moved this thread to the "Suggestions and Feedback" section of the forum and submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

As a suggestion to prevent extra effort when reconstructing your installation, I suggest creating a backup archive that includes NinjaScript files when you have everything in working order. That way, if something were to happen and you have to delete or reinstall NinjaTrader, you could try restoring from your backup and reduce the time needed to import multiple NinjaScript files. For more details on the backup/restore utility offered by the platform:

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Conceptzx,

Thanks for your patience.

Your vote has been added to an existing feature request. The internal tracking number for this feature request is SFT-1021. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Thank you for using NinjaTrader.​
      Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Taddypole, 04-26-2024, 02:47 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post Taddypole  
      Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes