Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Range Counter

Hi.

I am looking for a range count indicator which displays the range count next to the range bar.
    The default range count indicator is located at the bottom right corner and there is no option to change the location or size.
    Do you guys know if this indicator is available? If not is it possible if you guys an make this indicator?

Thanks!

Hello ScottDJN

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

An indicator that can be adjusted further is publicly available on our NinjaTrader Ecosystem website:Here is a basic guideline on how to import NinjaScript add-ons in NinjaTrader 8:

Note — To import NinjaScripts you will need the original .zip file.

To Import:
    1. Download the NinjaScripts to your desktop, keep them in the compressed .zip file.
    2. From the Control Center window select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-on...
    3. Select the downloaded .zip file
    4. NinjaTrader will then confirm if the import has been successful.

Critical - Specifically for some NinjaScripts, it will prompt that you are running newer versions of @SMA, @EMA, etc. and ask if you want to replace, press 'No'

Once installed, you may add the indicator to a chart by:
    • Right-click your chart > Indicators... > Select the Indicator from the 'Available' list on the left > Add > OK
    Here is a short video demonstration of the import process:Please let me know if I can be of further assistance!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI. Thank you for the information!! It didn't have the option to position the text near the range bar or center right.

Comment

Hello ScottDJN,

Thank you very much for your reply.

While I am not aware of an indicator that would provide more customizations in this regard than the linked one, we would be happy to assist you further if you are interested in either creating this yourself or having a third party create the script on your behalf.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you would like further information in either regard.

Of course, I also welcome any suggestions from our forum users, as they might be aware of another script.
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi. Thank you for the information but I will stick with the current indicator settings.

Thank you

Comment

Here is a simple one you might like.
            RangeBarTargets.zip
            eDanny
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
            4 responses