Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currency on Order Line

Hello,
    I didn't see this option available in the documentation or mentioned previously in the forum.

When moving a stop on the chart trader I'd like to see the dollar amount I've locked in; the dollar amount between my entry and the position that I've moved the stop. When I'm manually trailing these stops to lock in more and more profit there's usually quite a few things happening at once and it would be nice to have a dollar amount displayed rather than watching several things at once, manipulating the orders, and doing the math.

Thanks,
    Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	LockedInAmount.png
Views:	207
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	1248916

Attached Files

Hello Jim,

Thanks for your post.

There are currently no existing NinjaTrader features to accomplish this and we are tracking interest for this feature in an existing feature request ticket. I have added your vote to this feature request. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-5829.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by WP235 View Post
      Hello,
      I didn't see this option available in the documentation or mentioned previously in the forum.

When moving a stop on the chart trader I'd like to see the dollar amount I've locked in; the dollar amount between my entry and the position that I've moved the stop. When I'm manually trailing these stops to lock in more and more profit there's usually quite a few things happening at once and it would be nice to have a dollar amount displayed rather than watching several things at once, manipulating the orders, and doing the math.

Thanks,
      Jim

Click image for larger version  Name:	LockedInAmount.png Views:	21 Size:	53.9 KB ID:	1248916
      This sounds like something that could probably be written though even though the ATM does not do this yet. Maybe one of the user contributed studies does this - you may want to check. Or it would be something useful someone could write in the future.
      Bruce DeVault
      QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder