Apply Stop strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apply Stop strategy

I right click my stop loss. Scroll over that context menu to access "Auto Breakeven >" and "Auto Trail >"

I think it would be nice to have this menu also give access to all of my Stop strategy templates. Maybe under "Auto Trail >" I could click / hover over "Apply Stop Strategy / >", and that would show all of my stop strategies that could then be applied to the stop loss.

I suggest this because currently we can apply ATM strategies, but not Stop strategies to an active order. I also suggest this because of how the selected ATM strategy interacts with different tabs on the same window.

I know I can make repeat ATM strategies with different Stop strategies, but I think this would be cleaner and faster.
    Last edited by WhyHighC; 04-27-2023, 03:42 PM.

Hello WhyHighC,

I've submitted your feature request for consideration.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello WhyHighC,

This request is being tracked with ID # SFT-5879.

Please note, we receive many requests and cannot reasonably implement all requested features or changes. Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment.

When new features are implemented, they will be listed in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide. The ID number may be different than the internal feature request tracking ID, but the description of the feature will let you know if that feature has been implemented.

Release Notes - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM