I cannot login my account Client Portal / E-mail Tradovate error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot login my account Client Portal / E-mail Tradovate error

I would like to file an important complaint regarding a lack of effort to solve my problem as a NinjaTrader customer for years.

I have a small account that I keep for a long time and but since February 26th due to an error in the security system of the Client Portal:
    I am no longer receiving the second factor authentication email to authorize my computer login and access my account.
    I have tried to get help several times via email and live chat. But NinjaTrader Support did not give me any feedback with a solution to be done for my case.

When I try to access my account on the Ninjatrader website, I receive a 2-factor authentication email from "Tradovate" (not from Ninjatrader). When I click to approve the device it opens a page that shows an error message: THIS PAGE HAS NOT BEEN CREATED YET.

What could be happening? Can you help me to fix this?​

I am very disappointed with your lack of commitment, service and consideration for your clients. I cannot receive this email to access my account through the Portal website and there has to be a solution for cases like mine.​

Somehow my Ninjatrader account is sending me an authentication email from Tradovate and not from NinjaTrader. So I can no longer access my account either on the app or on the website.

Account number: [REDACTED]
    Last edited by paulafreitas; 04-17-2023, 05:43 PM.

Hello paulafreitas,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

We will need to assist you through email. I will take a look into your support case and guide the technician with your case. We will be following up shortly.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses