Forum Feature Request - Broker Support Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Feature Request - Broker Support Forum

There is a Forum for every other aspect of Ninjatrader Why don't you implement a Forum for Brokerage Customer Support as an easy location for traders to access brokerage knowledge, support and advice.

A great place to Pin notices like Intra-day Margin rules - Curent Margin rates - Outages and Login Issues Live in real time, your Terms and Conditions etc

Would most likely take some pressure off of telephone and email support for less pressing matters and provide that extra avenue for traders to contact for support

I am hopefull you will consider such an addition but am not so sure you would implement due to fear of a public record of Brokerage issues listed for all to see

I think if you are Confident with your level of service you wouldn't hesitate to implement the addition & I do hope you will consider it.​

Hello,

Historically we have not had a public brokerage based forum as many of the inquiries would require looking up and posting account information, which of course isn't possible on a public forum. As mentioned on your other post however I will note the feedback to expand the margin and other live updates within our site where possible.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sure Ryan makes sense, I won't attempt to push the issue just makes sense that's all if the info would not be publicly available that is, for both traders and for you as a company with traders ranting about bad fills etc, I would be scared

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TradeSaber, Today, 07:18 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post TradeSaber  
      Started by PaulMohn, Today, 05:00 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PaulMohn