Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader engages in discrimination and as a result violates the law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader engages in discrimination and as a result violates the law.

Good afternoon.
    My friend is having trouble opening an account.
    I want to find out why this is happening.
    and who is the idiot who makes such stupid decisions without even understanding the essence of the issue?

The situation is as follows:
    my friend, a citizen of Ukraine.
    I advised him to open a ninja account.
    On the basis of his nationality, he was denied opening an account.
    Referring to the fact that the United States has imposed such terrible sanctions
    against Ukraine that wherever all citizens of Ukraine are, they are under sanctions, and therefore the ninja's hands are tied.
    That is why the ninja does not open accounts for citizens of Ukraine.
    When my friend clarified what sanctions were imposed and by whom. he was sent to this program:
    https://home.treasury.gov/system/fil..._sanctions.pdf
    but this pamphlet is written only about Russia and only about that part of Ukraine (Crimea) that is currently occupied by Russia.
    This brochure does not cover all residents of Ukraine, especially where they are. it's just bull****.
    After he pointed out the inconsistency of the arguments,
    he was simply ignored with ridiculous excuses,
    such as that it was impossible to withdraw money from Ukraine, etc., but even if it were true and not a lie,
    then my friend is a wealthy man and he has there are accounts in different countries of the world from where he could make a transaction.
    but even this can not be done according to the opinion of the ninja.
    On the main page of the ninja trader, there is an inscription: accounts for Russian citizens are not opened. But not a word has been written about the citizens of Ukraine.
    What sanctions can be imposed on Ukraine if the US government sends $2 billion worth of military aid to Ukraine every month??
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *
    I wonder why some super-reason in the leadership of the ninja suddenly decided to impose sanctions against all citizens of Ukraine?
    and it’s also interesting who is this scoundrel or half-wit who decided to humiliate the whole people so unreasonably?
    ps Correspondence can be provided upon request with the consent of my friend.​
    Last edited by Danila; 11-03-2022, 06:11 AM.

Hello Danila,

Thank you for your post.

According to the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), the following regions of Ukraine (Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk) are on OFAC’s list of sanctioned countries. Ukraine is therefore a high risk country and for that reason it is our policy to not accept applications from prospective clients that are citizens/residents of that country.

The following is a link to lists of OFAC sanctioned countries.
    https://orpa.princeton.edu/export-co...oned-countries

While we understand the frustration, unfortunately NinjaTrader Brokerage cannot accept those applications.

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forum!
    Angelica D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Angelica.

You're contradicting yourself!
      You write about the regions of the country, and not about the whole country and all its citizens.
      What do citizens of Ukraine, residents of Kyiv or Lvov, for example, have to do with these sanctions?
      This program does not say that the ENTIRE country is under sanctions.

For example, I am a resident of Zurich, a citizen of Ukraine, and I am under sanctions according to your interpretation of this program?
      Do you really think so?

Citizens remaining in regions under Russian occupation have Russian passports.
      Therefore there are no citizens of Ukraine.
      You are misinterpreting this program.
      Please check with the lawyers.
      Your company with such answers looks stupid and incompetent.
      At least your company's lawyers. they don't earn their wages.​
      Last edited by Danila; 11-09-2022, 10:42 AM.

Comment

Hello Angelica-Super Moderator
        look at this link https://ibkr.com/article?id=264549191
        it is an interactive broker.
        ----------------
        Why does this Big company work with all citizens of Ukraine and you don’t?
        I want to clarify is this discrimination or stupidity of your company's lawyers?
        ----------------
        I'm just wondering who gave you previous false information that was not true.
        when your company will be to open accounts for all citizens of Ukraine?​

Comment

The OP is entirely justified here. The sanctioned areas of Ukraine are Russian Occupied Territories. Russia has claimed that these areas of Ukraine belong to Russia, but this is disputed.
          The international sanctions are not against Ukraine they are against Russia and any occupied territories that Russia has declared as Russian territory.

Comment

It's not about sanctions. but about the interpretation of these sanctions by the ninjatrader company.
            You wrote:
            Originally posted by kevinenergy View Post
            The international sanctions are not against Ukraine they are against Russia and any occupied territories that Russia has declared as Russian territory.
            but for some reason, the ninjatrader thinks the opposite.
            They believe that ALL citizens of Ukraine are under sanctions.
            Even if it is a resident of Lviv/Kyiv or if a citizen of Ukraine lives in Zurich.
            That is, under the understanding, even the president of Ukraine is under sanctions, cause he is a citizen of Ukraine and lives in Kyiv.
            isn't that an absurdity??​

Comment

Can’t you just direct your friend to one of the many trader funding firms. Most of them provide a Ninjatrader license key. And as you’re not depositing your own money companies might be a bit more willing. You basically pay a small fee to do an evaluation (meet a set profit target Within a certain time) and then you get a funded account. Profits are shared on a 90/10 split. Try OneUpTrader, LEELOO, topstep… they are the original big 3. But there are dozens of new ones that have popped up in the last year too.

agree with you that Ninja are being overreaching by restricting everyone in Ukraine just because Russia has declared 3 of ukraines territories as belonging to Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinenergy View Post
                Can’t you just direct your friend to one of the many trader funding firms. .
                I am concerned about the company's approach to the citizens of my country.
                and my question was about the incomprehensible policy of the ninjatrader company,
                which they cannot clearly explain and simply ignore.
                ps my friend opened an account with dukascopy swiss.​

Comment

Originally posted by Danila View Post
                  Good afternoon.
                  My friend is having trouble opening an account.
                  NinjaTrader is not a public company and can refuse services to anyone for any reason without being scrutinized in courts.
                  Last edited by aligator; 05-27-2023, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aligator View Post
                    While they are playing it safe by rejecting customers from some countries, they are allowing a free hand to scammers selling CBD and other dubious products in this forum, making it an unsafe brokerage platform subject to potential hacking and data breeches. NinjaTrader can simply refuse and ban for life these scammers that are abusing the forum. No one knows what else these scammers can do here. However, this does not seem to be a safety concern and no serious actions are being taken, except that if a moderator casually see and manually delete them.

Hello.
                    Thanks for taking the time and paying attention.
                    But I don't see any connection between my post and your comment.
                    Where are some scammers and the issue of restricting people's rights?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                    4 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Bidder
                    by Bidder

Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes