New Ninja trader account portal problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ninja trader account portal problems

I'm going to assume I am not the only one having this problem.

I am being forced into dealing with this New Portal against my will. At no time did I want anything to change but now have no choice in the matter.

I entered the Email address as instructed and after over 40 minutes and 4 tries never received what I know is an automated Email with instructions almost 12 hours later. Again this is a auto responder that took 12 hours to respond and might not of even done that but I sent a help ticket about it. Is the idiot that was responsible for an automated E-Mail response to something we were all forced into terminated or can we expect more stupidity to come?

The help chat function that is given as an option because nothing about this works is a joke right? There is no way anyone could possibly think that thing could help anyone with anything. I didn't find it a bit funny and if it wasn't meant to be a joke fire the idiot responsible for that too.

When I finally did receive the auto response e-mail , I did mention it took 12 hours didn't I? I followed the instructions, created a Username and password just like I was supposed to, checked the box agreeing to the terms and conditions and clicked the Login button and all I got was a message stating Unrecognized User Code. So again there is another idiot in charge of something I have no choice but to deal with. Is this idiot now fired? I am not doing this by choice, I am being forced into this with no option to just leave my platform and my account portal alone and leave me alone. I do not want or need any changes as it appears this company is full of idiots that can't make any changes that will actually work.

So here I am 24 hours into just trying to log into my account portal and I don't even know what my Username and passwords are anymore. Of course I contacted support again like 6 hours ago, because everyone knows you should need to contact support to log into your account but I have another 12, 24 a million hours to keep dealing with this because support isn't home anymore and isn't responding.

What exactly is being done about this? I'm sure I am not the only one dealing with this crap. If I am going to be forced into some crap I don't even want, at least make it work.!!!!!!!!!!

Worse than that is... I login to the new portal and Voila! No statements are available!

What!?

Why is a new portal implemented which does not allow statements to be accessed?

If it is known that statements were not to be accessible, why is the portal live?

What's Up NT?

Why are statements being hidden from customers?

Maybe it's time to pull funds out while we can.

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I can connect Ninjatrader but I get no live data feed. I went to log into the portal and got the incorrect password error and noticed the portal migration link. Clicked the link and filled in my email address 5 hours ago and still waiting. I am assuming the system has been overwhelmed with all the migration request.

Comment

For me, when I got the email about 12 hours ago, the user setup was seamless. I do like the new portal has the previous one left a bit to be desired. I especially like the Subscriptions tab. The previous ways of updating your data feed were horrible. This is much better but still has room for improvement. The popup on what is included in a subscription needs have sortable columns and include categories like Energy, Agriculture, Indices, etc.

Having been in IT for 20+ years, I do agree that the portal was not ready for live/production. Unfortunately, I think the end users are being used for late-end beta testing. This is not a good look. But, for now, I'll show patience while the portal is being improved. NinjaTrader, of late, does seem to be too casual on its development and final production releases, aside from the actual trading software.

Comment

I have a ton of issues. Charged market data twice and cant trade for the second day because of market data issues. Its a disaster.

Anyone having the same issues?
          No replies from support yet. Been mailing since 8 hours ago.

The portal itself I like!

Comment

Woke today and found 3 of the same E-Mails as the original E-Mail. They arrived about 17 hours after I sent a support request. No real person bothered to respond to me on here or by E-mail from support.

The first 2 E-Mails were failures same as the first one I got to start this circus but the 3rd E-Mail actually let me migrate my account. The new portal seems fine, no huge changes and probably is better.

I'm glad my problem is now solved and hope everyone's problem is resolved soon also.

I have to say, the support for something everyone was forced into is piss poor. This was a disaster from the start and someone should be held accountable for their incompetency. A financial institution can not have this kind of stupidity happen. How many days would you put up with a bank not letting you move money into or out of your account. Completely unacceptable and not even adult enough to tell people what is going on and apologize for the absolutely screwed up crap this turned out to be.

Comment

Hey NinjaTrader,

I love your platform and I have had no issues with the brokerage. BUT, Brianstocks make very good points! This level of customer service is unacceptable. A manager, or managers, should be viewing every post in all the forums. A 2 second glance will tell if it needs management response. This post is in desperate need of a response by management. This forum is public.

For what it is worth,
              Matt

Comment

I transitioned to the new portal yesterday. However today I cannot access the portal because the system is not sending out the 2 factor authentication email if you are using a different machine. I recommend that if you are able to transition to the new portal, do not make any changes to the machine until these problems are resolved.

Comment

Its been 36 hours.
                  0 response from support. This is unbelievable.
                  Support always has been strong at Ninjatrader. No idea whats going on.

Comment

Hello,

We appreciate everyone’s comments.

We have designed our new Client Portal to deliver a more flexible and modern user experience for our traders. There are many new tools and features available now to elevate your Portal experience, including:
                    • Enhanced security including 2 factor authentication (2FA)
                    • Simplified market data enablement process
                    • Customizable risk settings for your account
                    • Expanded funds management capabilities including real-time account balance
                    • Access to history & status of ACH transfers for US-based traders
                    • Advanced reporting functionality

That said, we apologize for any difficulties our traders have had logging on to or accessing the new Client Portal. Our team is working diligently to address and fix any and all issues.

For immediate answers for most common questions, please see our FAQ here.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to introducing you to the new features.
                    Dennis E.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Dennis

thank you for feedback, but that (and the link you send) does bot help my problem.

Comment

Hello Mrvidi,

Thank you for your post.

Please reach out to me directly with an email so that I may look further into your items.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and make the subject line ATTN: Dennis.

You may respond to this post once that is completed and I will be sure to address your items.

Thank you for your patience.

Comment

Trouble here as well.

Fortunately, I wasn't planning to trade this week. I removed my connection this Sunday and when I tried to set it up again yesterday I wasn't able to log on. I assumed I had forgotten my password, but seeing comments here it's possible it's due to these recent changes?

Completely unacceptable, IMO.

Any such changes should have been made over a weekend and Ninja should have had the proper staffing 24/2 over that weekend to make sure everything was handled smoothly.

Logging in to my new portal I only get up one account and that one says $0 in my account which clearly isn't the case. Can't read my statements either, so in practice I have no idea about the state of my account.

Completely unacceptable.

Comment

Hello Johnny,

Thank you for your post.

Please reach out to me directly with an email so that I may look further into your items.

Please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com and make the subject line ATTN: Dennis.

You may respond to this post once that is completed and I will be sure to address your items.

Thank you for your patience.​

Comment

You are not the only one with problems. I thought I had overcome problems with the new portal only to find that I am back to square one. Initially I originated 3-4 tickets but never heard from anyone. Now I'm told that my password is wrong and when I request a new password I'm told I will receive an email in this regard. No email ever shows up. Now I'm told it is all my fault for not responded to an email from a fellow by the name of Dennis! Looked and I could have missed something here but no email from a Dennis. During the first go around I was able to view my account and it showed that have no money in the account. The balance was small but but it apparently did not get migrated to the new portal account. When I call customer service I get the our techs are busy msg and get put on indefinite hold.
                              Previous experience with NT customer service has always been excellent but now it appears the new portal has caused the NT CS to fall off a cliff!
                              Lost for any idea on how to solve this problem and access my account and account balance!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
                              5 responses
                              0 likes
                              Last Post Bidder
                              by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
                              4 responses
                              0 likes