Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NinjaTrader has NON EXISTANT customer service support! It is Absolutely terrible!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader has NON EXISTANT customer service support! It is Absolutely terrible!

I am extremely frustrated with NinjaTrader errors and No one available to help! I have been using the platform since 2018 with no issues. For the last month I have had to run the platform as a viewer because I cannot use my indicators or templates.
    No matter how many emails I send, how many posts asking for help, NinjaTrader staff does not even have the decency of reaching out to at least tell me if they have read my email or posts pleads!

I am infuriated because of:

No live line help!

No support line!
    No live chat help!

It is great as long as you don't experience a technical problem....IF YOU DO, LORD HAVE MERCY ON YOU!

Wow, seeing a lot of posts recently about unresponsive NT support, and that is something new. What has changed with NT support that resulted in this situation? Is support now outsourced to some 3rd party support vendor? Has support moved to some new support management software and it is not working? What is going on?
    Last edited by Lancer; 07-28-2022, 05:14 AM.

Comment

Yes there is no doubt that Support has all but disappeared at the moment.

Whatever the underlying reason, it seems unfathomable that long-term Head of Customer Abuse Patrick_G does not have the courtesy to communicate a position statement meantime, rather than ignore increasing numbers of frustrated customers having paid for the product and experiencing problems
      Last edited by brucerobinson; 07-28-2022, 01:36 AM.

Comment

I think the forum support is very good. Whenever I asked something it only takes a few hours or a single day until NT support answers.
        However, I've not really tried the hotline or email support.
        Also, I think this topic belongs to the Suggestion and Feedback forum.

Comment

Bobin, I disagree with your take.
          You see, the forum is made up of US...the customers. Most times it is a fellow user who helps in the forums. The NT support has been mum for many of us lately. It should not be a suggestion, it should be a done deal specially for paid customers.

I would have appreciated at least an email or a post from the staff, letting me know that they are aware of my issues and that they will get back to me soon. But so far, crickets!

Comment

Based on a reply from another thread last week: (https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...e-been-blocked)

"Management changed our help desk software this week and they are still working on making it work correctly live. Please post your question here if possible."

Comment

Hello Sumando and others on this thread,

Thank you for your posts.

I have moved this over to our Suggestions and Feedback thread.

HinduMVP is correct here in that we've been switching to a new internal system for our support and have had some hiccups along the way that caused quite a backlog. We're getting to everyone as soon as we can, but it is taking us some time to get through that backlog.

brucerobinson was asking why Patrick_G has not responded, and that would be because he is no longer with NinjaTrader and has not been for about six months. We're trying to respond as quickly as we are able.

We are hoping to have normal customer service restored as soon as possible. We appreciate everyone's patience during this time.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
              Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
                Hello Sumando and others on this thread,

brucerobinson was asking why Patrick_G has not responded, and that would be because he is no longer with NinjaTrader and has not been for about six months. We're trying to respond as quickly as we are able.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
                Hi NinjaTrader_Kate,

On the same subject, it would be a good idea if NinjaTrader updates the contact list of Support staff. While Patrick_G is no longer on your staff, he can be addressed as NinjaTrader_PatrickG in this Support forum. Perhaps there are other Ex-emplyees that can recieve support requests from members which could potentially remain un-answered.

Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by llanqui, Today, 03:53 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post llanqui
                by llanqui

Started by burtoninlondon, Today, 12:38 AM
                0 responses