When Kinetick is down NOTIFY PAYING CUSTOMERS IMMEDIATELY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Kinetick is down NOTIFY PAYING CUSTOMERS IMMEDIATELY

Found out Monday morning that Kinetick was having login issues with DTN. How did I find out? On my own, trying to login.

When Kinetick support finally responded to my email (do they have a phone #?) they said they are aware of the outage and working on it.

That's interesting that they were aware of it and made the decision to not notify their paying customers. Additionally, zero compensation given for the downtime - just sorry, email us again with other problems.

WHEN YOUR DATA IS OUT, YOUR CUSTOMERS SHOULD BE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELY.

Hello brownsfan019,

Thank you for your post.

To give clarity on the matter, when we received notice that login issues were occurring over the weekend, we had the issue investigated by our Product team immediately, and the issue was brought up with the market data source to have addressed.

We had also advised a workaround to be able continue logging in.

Our Market Data partner has since made the corrections which had caused this issue to occur.

We have noted your impact, as well as others so we can better trap instances like this should they come up in a different form.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

+1

please implement some kind of downtime monitoring system. I wouldn't expect such problems with the very expensive data package I pay for, but I stick with Kinetick because I know it somehow helps ninjatrader...

Let's forget the frequent disconnections during the week, but now 2 major outages recently with absolutely no support, I have a hard time figuring out why you don't let the subscribers at least know that you are aware of this major issue.

Some kind of monitoring system is needed here.

thanks

Comment

This outage has me researching alternative realtime and historical data sources that will work with NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes