issues with demo account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issues with demo account

hello i have open a demo account for NT8 and nothing is working correctly.

i get login data bt charts are not open, charts are not updated.

can somebody help me!?

Hello xallios,

Thank you for your note.

Your log files should provide us with the information needed to determine why your charts are not updating.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S 3436869" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    I look forward to your reply.

Comment

sorry,but why is that here so complicate, i mean i like to start with Ninjatrader and on start i have troubles... i have check the forum and have seen that some other has the same issue. that shows me that this is a defaulted problem or not!?

aswell i havse send an email.
      Last edited by xallios; 01-12-2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

hello, i have send the email, but get no repsonse!?

Comment

Hello xallios,

Thank you for your reply.

We sent our response to your email at 7:52AM EST.

Please check your spam/junk folders in your email in the event that the email was filtered.

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

hello, i have read on license comparison that i cant check some free strategies without a lifetime license!? please confirm if i understand this correctly!?

Comment

Hello,
              Thank you for the response.
              You will need to purchase a leased or Lifetime license key In order to access these ATM Strategies within a live trading setting. You are able to test these features with our simulated license key. If you have further questions, please feel free to reach out to [email protected].
              Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hello, yes i like to can test with the simulated key license but there is some issues:

1. i didnt can download the nt8 plattform cause i lost the website within the download link!
                2. i have do this couple hours ago and there is a issue with the datafeed!
                3. i wait 2 days for an answer my email i have send to [email protected] aswell on [email protected] no repsonse til now.

let me say now, it is really bad that i didnt can check free if my strategy work or not, no other company mad this and dont agree with it that i should pay to check if ninjatrader is okay for me.

i aksed friendly in this topic if i get also a free license like mr. "slim charles" and mr jim from support board has send him a key to can check all for free...

why nobody answer my request and i must wait moore than 18h to get any response!

please, only what like to have a quick time period to can check if my strategies work or not. thats it.

may it will help when the comunication inside are this way that somebody knows from other what is currently the task!

thx. for helping me out.

Comment

Hello,

1. i didnt can download the nt8 plattform cause i lost the website within the download link! -You can download NinjaTrader at the following link: https://ninjatrader.com/Download

2. i have do this couple hours ago and there is a issue with the datafeed!- Can you provide some clarification as to what you mean by this?

3. i wait 2 days for an answer my email i have send to [email protected] aswell on [email protected] no repsonse til now.- We are more than willing to assist you via email; can you please confirm the email address you used to write in? I look forward to assisting you further.
                  Alaura Q.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post DJ888
                  by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
                  7 responses