More upgrade NT8 transparency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More upgrade NT8 transparency

I have suggest that you guys should be more transparant what are coming in the next versions.
    How about put a vote board and show what are being fixed/developed and also so users can vote on the next features in future versions.
    This is what Tradingview started out to do in the early years when they started out ("and look where they are now"), you could ask for features and new tools, then ppl could vote on them, and they would implement it .

- And yes i know you have already "vote system" in place with a little "thumbs up on a single post" but what i mean is a real features and ideas board so you could vote on the Topic.

PS: Please listen to what the traders want and show it to them, transparency in its all glory.
    Please vote for thumbs up on this single post!

Hello Mberg,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      I have suggested that you guys should be more transparent about what is coming in the next versions.
      A big +1 from me. I also asked NinjaTrader to open up and be way more transparent multiple times now

As it is now we traders & vendors are just left in the dark
      Every feature request gets the same answer: "I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team." and that's it.
      These requests are just going on a big list and we never hear anything about it anymore.
      Some feature requests are already 5 years or more on this list.
      For example, I see feature requests dating back to NinjaTrader 7 which are still not picked up
      If you guys have no plans to pick it up, then just say so.. since now people are hoping that sooner or later it will get picked up

Now I am sure that NinjaTrader does it best and they indeed implement some of these requests as quickly as they can.
      But to us traders & vendors, they appear by surprise in a future version and we have no idea what to expect in the upcoming version(s).

I would like to emphasize that we all understand that NinjaTrader cannot implement every feature request
      But that is also not what we are asking for. All we are asking for is to make it more transparent by:
      • Making it possible for traders & vendors to see what's on the list
      • Showing what is being worked on for the next version
      • Showing what will be worked on in the (near) future
      Just take a look at the guys at flightsimulator.com
      These guys provide development updates every month
      Here's an example: https://www.flightsimulator.com/dece...opment-update/

It would not be that hard and would not cost that much time to give us an update like that every now and then right?

Erwin
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor
      The TradeDevils indicators for NinjaTrader 8 are among the best indicators you can find. No matter your trading strategy we have just the indicator you are looking for. From order flow to Fibonacci to price action trading. There's always an indicator to help you in your trading.
      Last edited by EB Worx; 12-19-2021, 04:55 AM.
      EB Worx
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - EB Worx

Comment

Hello Erwin,

Thank you for your feedback on this topic.

I have forwarded your vote.

Comment

Add my vote. Thanks. Can I mail in some additional votes too? I also have a semi trailer in New Jersey full of votes ready to go.

Comment

Hello Lancer,

I have forwarded your vote as well.

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for this feature request is SFT-5415. We added your votes. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Massinisa  
              Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes