Please implement lower precisions too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please implement lower precisions too

1) My client is in an immediate need for small precision in NT, which NT does not support. for example, the minimum precision ATM is 0.00000001: https://i.imgur.com/i7pSZSQ.png

however, there are some pairs (i.e. PennyCoin/BTC), where 1 pennyCoin equals to 0.00000000001 BTC, and it is impossible in NinjaTrader to use that. It completely depalises our work.

Please fix that ASAP, as that is not a feature that we would like, it is just a matter of few clicks for NT devs to enable that precision.

2) Please implement an option in "Import data" window, so when we import data, there was also a field (along UTC time field), which will have an option to choose (dropdown also) in which precision we want the imported data to be understood by NT , instead of default 0.00 (2 digits) precision which seems default at this moment.

THIS IS IMPORTANT and needed thing, not a cosmetic feature.
    Last edited by ttodua; 04-16-2021, 08:43 AM.

Hello ttodua,

Thank you very much for your post.

At the current time, it is not possible to trade Cryptocurrencies through NinjaTrader. While it is possible to chart this data and analyze it, trading is not yet supported.

To ensure Cryptocurrency pairs with a tick size of such precision will be enabled for trading when this is implemented, we have a pending feature request with our development team to increase the available tick-size options.

The internal tracking number for this feature request is SFT-3105. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Should you have any further questions in this regard, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi. thanks for reply. i nowhere mentioned that he is trading, but i mean for indicators/analyze.

about the feature I mentioned, you have not responded. Please implement a custom field, where we can choose what ticksize should be used for whatever data we import. I am surprised how you was unable to understand that this doesnt relate specifically to Crypto. I say in general, if i want to import ABRKADABRA symbol (not crypto, not forex, and neither stock or whatever, but my custom data), then it doesnt matter if NT has support for that symbol or not. I should be able to choose ticksize for that symbol, and it's overcomplicated at this moment. SO, SIMPLE FIX: in import window, aside TIMEZONE field, there should be an additional field.

Comment

Hello ttodua,

Thank you very much for your reply.

My apologies for the misunderstanding.

When I mentioned we submitted a feature request to increase the available tick-size options, this would include the option to enable custom settings.

As mentioned, when a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Should you have any further questions in this regard, please don't hesitate to let me know!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Just for reference, this problem is directly binded to this Feature Request.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post rene69851  
          Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Fitspressorest