Close account fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Close account fees

So I went to close my account, and it had 81 dollars. I requested widraw full balance euros.
    Next day I get email saying I dont have enough money to make wire transfer. It has a fee of 40 euros to widraw. I went to check my balance and it only had
    37.31 euros, they charge a fee for convertion. So the convertion was made at 1.1748, so that should be aroun 69 euros, I guess NinjaTrader charges 32 Euros 50% on convertions.
    Anyone had similar experience?
    Is this ok?
    In this case I gues It cost´s 81 dollars to close the account with NinjaTrader.

Our colleagues at NinjaTrader Brokerage have no visibility on these forums or any ability to answer questions or resolve account-related items on the forums. If you'd like detailed information about how and why what you're describing occurred, please reach out to my colleagues directly via email at BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com:

Comment

I´m trying waintg for a response for 30minutes now. I just want to know if anyone else closed an account and have some feedback. And in the process warn other people of fees when they think of closing their account.

Comment

I looked up the email address you have used to register your forum username. I found that the most recent message we received from you was around 3AM Central US time on the 27th. My colleagues to you at 9AM Central US time on the 27th. I'd recommend that you respond directly to that message with the questions you may have.

If you can't find that email, please send a new message to BrokerageSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com.

If you reached out using a different email address, NinjaTrader Brokerage support hours are 7AM until 4PM Central US time. Based on the timestamps of your posts on these forums, if you reached out after making this post then that messaged arrived after they had signed off for the day. They will be responding to you in the order in which they received your message.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes