Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ninja demo fills vs. Ninja real money micro future fills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninja demo fills vs. Ninja real money micro future fills?

Hello all.

I've been demoing Ninja Trader scalping MES for a couple weeks and I've had some good success.

I am an experienced stock, options, CFD, and FOREX trader.

I have never traded real money futures yet.

I am wondering if my demo MES scalping fills are realistic with MES real money ?

While each trade is different taking everywhere from two ticks to several points typically using limit orders.

Sometimes I have the limit order sitting in place for a long time and price moves to it and I get filled.

There are times when I will move the order around then into place and price hits and fills.

Other times I may enter/exit buy using the hot buttons sell the bid/ask, buy the ask/bid, etc.

Can any real money MES or futures Ninja traders share your real money MES fill experiences?

While comments will be appreciated even better than comments would be videos showing the real time MES/ES fills.

I know there are guys like 'Patrick Weiland' on YouTube trading MES but he's a fake trader so his fill speed isn't notable.
    He got caught faking trades then admitted he was intentionally misleading and lying to his viewers...

Last thing I want to do is waste $1,100 on a non-transferable Ninja Trader license and find out my scalping MES doesn't work in real money.

Open to any suggestions, feel free to comment.

Thanks in Advance.

Hi, shouldn't be also considered who is your broker as NJ is only the platform? So if you would like to get valid info, you may would like to share that as well. Other than that, I am also interested about the fill time using IB brokerage account trading with MES.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your interest in NinjaTrader.

NinjaTrader provides a state of the art internal simulation engine that can be used to test trading ideas and hone your skills. The simulation engine is not a simple algorithm that fills your order once the market trades at your order price. The engine uses a scientific approach to determine fill probability by including a number of variables including: ask/bid volume, trade volume, time (to simulate order queue position), and random time delays for switching between order states.

More information can be found below in our Help Guide article regarding this topic:

I'll leave this thread open for any users who may wish to chime in with their thoughts and experience against real trades.

Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses