X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hide all indicator plots.,etc

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a feature.

it would be most useful, to temporarily turn of (via a button on the chart toolbar), all the indicator plots, (maybe drawings too, but separately), just to get a clean chart. I know there is a 'visible' option in the indicator list, but that'll disable the indicator, reload the chart, etc. And, several indicators.... It'd be really nice to click a button, look at a clean chart for a few seconds, click a button to put the plots back again. I would assume it would just be a case of the button setting a fag to not cal on-render for indicators on the next loop, so it's sounds pretty easy? (but perhaps not!).

Thanks.

Hello pjsmith,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.

EDIT:

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-1533. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_Melissa; 11-06-2019, 02:52 PM.
    Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by pjsmith View Post
      Hi,

I'd like to suggest a feature.

it would be most useful, to temporarily turn of (via a button on the chart toolbar), all the indicator plots, (maybe drawings too, but separately), just to get a clean chart. I know there is a 'visible' option in the indicator list, but that'll disable the indicator, reload the chart, etc. And, several indicators.... It'd be really nice to click a button, look at a clean chart for a few seconds, click a button to put the plots back again. I would assume it would just be a case of the button setting a fag to not cal on-render for indicators on the next loop, so it's sounds pretty easy? (but perhaps not!).

Thanks.
      Here you go.
      Attached Files

Comment

koganam Thank you for sharing. I will find this useful.

Comment

Its now 2022 and I still am unable to locate the feature to Hide all indicators and unhide with the click of 1 button... can someone help please?

Comment

NinjaTrader_BrandonH Is this now possible https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...15#post1076115 ? If so, could you share how? I would love to be able to hide all indicators temporarily and bring them back quickly with a click or two.

Comment

Originally posted by birdog View Post
              NinjaTrader_BrandonH Is this now possible https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...15#post1076115 ? If so, could you share how? I would love to be able to hide all indicators temporarily and bring them back quickly with a click or two.
              It is 3 posts up from your post, posted as an open-source indicator. No?

Comment

Originally posted by birdog View Post
                I may have an indicator that could interest you. It can change the colors of the drawings also by hotkey etc., hide the drawings temporarily, delete the drawings, hide the indicators temporarily and make the trades visible/invisible. You can download this (SidiMultiToolbar) and other indicators for free on my discord channel (only on Discord).
                https://discord.gg/5TgsZJPcVM​
                sidlercom80
                NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Sidi Trading

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Haiasi, 04-25-2024, 06:53 PM
                2 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post Massinisa  
                Started by Creamers, Today, 05:32 AM