Permanent and customizeable mini data box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permanent and customizeable mini data box

NT doesn't have any out-of-the-box way to rapidly see bar data (OHLC etc) in an unobtrusive way on the chart. The data box is rather visually obtrusive and clunky since it operates in its own separate window, rather than being localized to a specific chart. Also, you can only have one of them.

The mini data box is more useful, but as far as I know it can't be customized as to location, appearance, or the nature of the data displayed. Plus, displaying it takes another click-and-hold. Active traders may want to view it dozens or hundreds of times daily and the clicks add up.

So my requests are:
    - Create an option for the mini data box to be made permanently visible, or only visible on a click (as now).
    - Make the data displayed, location, appearance, etc customizeable (this might already be possible with an addon or indicator but I couldn't find any clear guidance as to how to modify it). Users might want to have it e.g. always display at a fixed location/orientation with respect to the crosshair, or at a fixed location on the chart.

Hello Specterx,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. Thank you for your feedback, I can certainly forward a note to our development team so interest in this is tracked for future feature consideration.
    The ID for this request is SFT-1512. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM