How to get Trade History marker on Chart for Apex Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get Trade History marker on Chart for Apex Account

Usually I am trading on Tradovate for Apex (prop firm) accounts. But looks like tradovate only shows trades for the day. Once day is finished, Tradovate does not show previous days trades on the chart.

Is there a way to see all the Trade History on Charts in Ninjatrader Desktop version ?

Also is it possible to use Ninjatrader web Platform for the Apex account ?

Hello futtrader,

Thank you for your post.

To edit or remove past order information on your NinjaTrader Desktop Charts, do the following:
    • Right-click in the Chart > select 'Data Series (Ctrl+F)'
    • On the right, scroll down to the 'Plot Executions' property at the bottom
    • Select how you would like past order information displayed on your Chart: 'Do not plot', 'Text and Marker', or 'Marker only'
    • Select preset > save to apply this setting on future charts you create automatically
    • Click 'OK' to apply your changes
    Plot Executions can also be toggled quickly using Ctrl+E on your keyboard.

Additional information on Price Data parameters may be read here in our NinjaTrader Help Guide - Working With Price Data (Charts)

It is possible to use the NinjaTrader Web platform with your Apex Tradovate account.
    For historic orders information in NinjaTrader Web, please use the Reports feature.
    To do that, click on the Margin widget next to Application Settings. It will take you to a page where you can choose from report categories and select a timeframe to get specific data about that period.

In NinjaTrader Web, there isn’t a way to display previous sessions’ orders on the chart, as each day’s orders/positions/fills get archived shortly after EOD.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Eduardo R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Eduardo View Post
      Hello futtrader,

Thank you for your post.

To edit or remove past order information on your NinjaTrader Desktop Charts, do the following:
      • Right-click in the Chart > select 'Data Series (Ctrl+F)'
      • On the right, scroll down to the 'Plot Executions' property at the bottom
      • Select how you would like past order information displayed on your Chart: 'Do not plot', 'Text and Marker', or 'Marker only'
      • Select preset > save to apply this setting on future charts you create automatically
      • Click 'OK' to apply your changes
      Plot Executions can also be toggled quickly using Ctrl+E on your keyboard.

Additional information on Price Data parameters may be read here in our NinjaTrader Help Guide - Working With Price Data (Charts)

It is possible to use the NinjaTrader Web platform with your Apex Tradovate account.
      For historic orders information in NinjaTrader Web, please use the Reports feature.
      To do that, click on the Margin widget next to Application Settings. It will take you to a page where you can choose from report categories and select a timeframe to get specific data about that period.

In NinjaTrader Web, there isn’t a way to display previous sessions’ orders on the chart, as each day’s orders/positions/fills get archived shortly after EOD.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
      I think you did not get my question.

Is it possible to show last 30 days of order execution (that I did in Tradovate) in my Ninjatrader Chart ? I tried by right clicking on the chart and selecting 30 days of data series for 5 min chart but I can not see any order that happen in Tradovate.

Comment

Hello futtrader,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
        Unfortunately, NinjaTrader Desktop does not load historical execution data through the NinjaTrader/Tradovate connection.
        If you did not connect NinjaTrader Desktop to the account on the day that an order filled, NinjaTrader would have never received the execution report for this order, and it would not appear on your charts.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

Comment

Hello futtrader,

I am sorry for the misunderstanding.
          Unfortunately, NinjaTrader Desktop does not load historical execution data through the NinjaTrader/Tradovate connection.
          If you did not connect NinjaTrader Desktop to the account on the day that an order filled, NinjaTrader would have never received the execution report for this order, and it would not appear on your charts.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.

I'm currently using an Apex Tradovate account and am interested in the NinjaTrader Web platform, particularly for its Group Trading capabilities. I understand NinjaTrader has acquired Tradovate, and the platforms are quite similar.

However, upon logging in, I couldn't find the option to even enable Group Trading. I'm specifically looking to see if NinjaTrader Web Platform offers bracket orders within Group Trading feature.

Could you please confirm if the NinjaTrader Web platform supports Group Trading with bracket orders, as Tradovate does not support Bracket order with Group Trading?
          ​​

Comment

Hello futtrader,

Thank you for your reply.

Group Trading is not available in NinjaTrader Web.
            To access these features, please log in to the Tradovate Web Trader (https://trader.tradovate.com/).

For more information, please visit the following support article:Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.​

Comment

Hello futtrader,

Group Trading is not available in NinjaTrader Web.
              To access these features, please log in to the Tradovate Web Trader (https://trader.tradovate.com/).

For more information, please visit the following support article:Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.​
              thanks for clarifying.

One more question, In Tradovate Web/Desktop is it possible to put OCO orders from the Chart ?

Comment

Hello futtrader,

You may be interested in the following Tradovate support pages:
                Please let us know if we may be of any further assistance. ​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by AaronKTradingForum, Today, 03:44 PM
                1 response