Web Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web Platform

I have just moved over to NT and thought I would use the Web Platform. So I have it on Demo and if I try to put in a limit order (Sell) (Sell Stop order) below the current price, it automatically enters me as a market order at the current price. I am wondering if this is true for the Web platform on Live mode as well? Also does the desktop version do the same thing? It is the same for limit order (buy)(Buy Stop Order) if my limit order is priced higher than the current price.
    Last edited by smjfamily; 03-24-2023, 06:38 PM.

I believe if you are pressing left mouse click below the market in the sell column, you are placing a Limit order to sell at a price below the bid or better thus you are getting filled immediately on the bid. To place a sell stop order, you would right click in the sell column below the market. Order submission mechanics are the same independent of simulation/demo or live. Yes, NinjaTrader Desktop is the same although its middle mouse button STOP and right for STOP LIMIT.
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply, I emailed NT Friday and the response was less than helpful. Your response was exactly what I needed. I am coming over from Transact, so some of this is different. My next question would be about how to set multi contract profit levels with the ATM on the Web platform? Thanks again

Comment

Nevermind, I figured it out. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
        4 responses